Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think "tried to muzzle" is an alarmist and incorrect way to phrase this. They asked the station politely to reconsider showing it. The station refused.

Not that I'm supporting that kind of genocide denial, which is akin to Holocaust denial. I think it's pretty horrendous. I'm just taking issue with phrasing it as an attempt to "muzzle", which implies force.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I think "tried to muzzle" is an alarmist and incorrect way to phrase this. They asked the station politely to reconsider showing it. The station refused.

Not that I'm supporting that kind of genocide denial, which is akin to Holocaust denial. I think it's pretty horrendous. I'm just taking issue with phrasing it as an attempt to "muzzle", which implies force.
    Yeah, that's The Local which has phrased it that way, on TV4's homepage it just says they tried to pressure them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Does Trump love Russia that much?
    Just kicking out Turkey would be the better choice.
    Won't happen. We already have tons of other dictatorships such as those from the rest of the Middle East and Africa. I see no reason Turkey would draw enough attention to get itself kicked out.

The UN is a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Won't happen. We already have tons of other dictatorships such as those from the rest of the Middle East and Africa. I see no reason Turkey would draw enough attention to get itself kicked out.

The UN is a joke.
    UN and NATO are different things.