Deleted

Shaman: ideal Order Hall Upgrade setup

Taken from the frontpage of MMO-Champion, Order Halls will have specific Upgrades. Given the Order Hall Resource cost and time spent researching the upgrades, I think this discussion could help alot of Shaman.

In Legion, your Order Hall has a selection of upgrades you can unlock that help you and your followers.

• There are 6 tiers of upgrades, with 2 choices for each tier.
    • Each tier must be unlocked before you can access the next one.
    • Switching choices requires the full time and cost that the initial research did.
    • Currently each class has access to a different set of upgrades, but many of the effects are the same.
    • All classes have an identical effect for their final tier, granting them the ability to equip another one of the legendary items coming in Legion.
    • You can see more information on the WoWDB pages, such as the 3 Day cooldown on Frost Wyrm

Research Costs
    • Tier 1 - 2 Hours + 100 Order Resources
    • Tier 2 - 8 Hours + 1,000 Order Resources
    • Tier 3 - 1 Day + 10,000 Order Resources
    • Tier 4 - 3 Days + 25,000 Order Resources
    • Tier 5 - 7 Days + 65,000 Order Resources
    • Tier 6 - 14 Days + 100,000 Order Resources
    Shaman choices will look like this (I'll update choices if something changes during Alpha/Beta):

Tier I

1. The Spirit's Call (Tier 1) - Increases the chance for quest rewards to get a rare or epic Bonus Upgrade from non-repeatable quests.
    2. Bloodlust (Tier 1) - Increase success chance by 20% on the first mission of the day.

Tier II

1. Windspeakers Might (Tier 2) - Reduce all mission times by 30%.
    2. Training Grounds (Tier 2) - Increase the maximum number of Earthcallers or Geomancers you can recruit from 2 to 4.

Tier III

1. Elemental Knowledge (Tier 3) - Newly recruited Lesser Elementals become Greater Elementals, which add: Strength of Earth - Increased success chance by 40%.
    2. Whispers of the Earth (Tier 3) - Newly recruited Earthcallers become Geomancers, which add: Earthquake - Increases success chance of missions with Minions by 50%.

Tier IV

1. Elemental Binding (Tier 4) - Summons a random elemental to your order hall each day to provide you with a blessing. [NYI]
    2. Reincarnation (Tier 4) - Fallen troops have a chance to be revived with 1 vitality.

Tier V

1. Spirit Walk (Tier 5) - You can place a work order for a Seal of Fate once a week.
    2. Rise! (Tier 5) - You can now summon a squad of Ascendants once a day.

Tier VI (same for every Order Hall)

• Ancestral Legends (Tier 6) - Increase the number of Legendary items you can equip by 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tier 1 - The Spirits Call. As with most horrible garrison missions, its easy to get 99% of missions to 100% success rate. I'd rather up my chances of getting something decent.

Tier 2 - Windspeaker's Might. Less time waiting, enough said.

Tier 3 - Elemental Knowledge, 40% success chance all the time > 50% some of the time

Tier 4 - Elemental Binding, I simply dont know enough about how Reincarnation will actually work to pick it yet

Tier 5 - Spirit Walk, will save time/resources

Deleted
    Not to mention that in Legion it is beneficial if Missions go over 100% success chance. This way you get a bonus chest or something. I'll add this to my OP, when I find a link for said chest.

Tier 1 - I assume that world quests are repeatable so does that mean Spirit's Call wont apply to them? If so, Spirit Call may be the better pick while leveling, but Bloodlust is best at max level.

Tier 2 - If having more Earthcallers and Geomancers increases success chance then I'd go with that one. Time reduction is neat but I'm willing to wait a little longer for a better chance at rewards.

Tier 3 - No idea

Tier 4 - Would need to know what the blessings are.

tier 5 - If Seals are as easy to come by as WoD then I'll take the army of Ascendants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post

tier 5 - If Seals are as easy to come by as WoD then I'll take the army of Ascendants.
    I think this one wont be an additional bonus roll, just a free one. Like the Garnison building providing a free one each week.