WoD Glory Achievs

I can't seem to EVER find ANY groups doing the Wod raiding achievements. I look every time I log on..my server is mostly empty and my guild doesn't do PvE. How do I get these done before Legion if no one ever does them? I would think that there would be boatloads of listings in the group finder for these because people want to get the mounts before the expansion hits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try OpenRaid. I've done a lot of legacy raiding achievements this way with great success.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    I got them with my guild and some pugs
    Just a 6/2/2 comp and we got it ez
    Once u have 4 ppl in group finder for it, others will join
    The problem is getting the first 4 cuz ppl are very impatient nowadays

There was a group last night, you can also buy it for 250k.

Quote Originally Posted by Russia View Post
    There was a group last night, you can also buy it for 250k.
    It really sells for that much? I have like all but a few of them done just from doing the fights normally (I think Soc/Gore/Council/Manny are the only ones left). I think Mythic lower isn't even that much on some servers lmao. Especially since you can do them all in Normal. Man, I need to get in on that.

As for getting it done? Openraid is a good start like Tziva said. I think the wow subreddit might also be a decent place (I think there's a sub to lfg so pls don't hurt me mods). You could also try forming your own group and looking for like-minded individuals. Very few of them are difficult. Manny is probably the one that would give you the most issue just because someone people might cleave the add down but that is easily solved with 3 tanks. They're all pretty self-explanatory otherwise and fairly easy to accomplish so leading a group for it would be a non-issue.