Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    He kept his shoulders square to the targets, kept his knees bent, kept his head up to avoid initial head contact, wrapped them up, and followed through.

Clean tackle. No foul on the play.

There is probably a more important topic hidden within the barbaric behavior of a bunch of children at a most likely primarily black public school, but we should all ignore potential cultural issues and just laugh at the silly animals putting on a show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It wouldn't be a loss. People are in distress, let's film them for the entertainment of others? That's disgusting.
    Or maybe so that if something happens they have evidence?

It wouldn't be a loss. People are in distress, let's film them for the entertainment of others? That's disgusting.
    You clearly just don't understand urban culture.

Check your privilege you filthy racist.

Kappa.

Quote Originally Posted by La Rochelle View Post
    I'm almost positive that is not why people record these types of videos... but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by La Rochelle View Post
    yeah that's why they film.....while simultaneously giggling, jumping around, and laughing like hyenas.......evidence....

holy shit.

1 Cop ,2 Fighting humans....we will give them ...120-130 pounds each? In full fight/scrap mode...Not sure pulling them apart would have ended the fight quickly and I for one would not step in to attempt pulling them apart on my own,2 cops? Sure, reasonable..solo?...Not many options other than the "spear" (yeah taking it back to Goldberg wrestling) ended that fight fast..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I'm almost positive that is not why people record these types of videos... but I could be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by badzerath View Post
    yeah that's why they film.....while simultaneously giggling, jumping around, and laughing like hyenas.......evidence....

holy shit.
    It doesn't matter why they do it, it just matters that they are recording it, which helps people figure out what really happened.

And without them recording it you wouldn't be here and shitpost in this thread, so stop being hypocrites. If you think it's terrible people record this, don't watch it and don't participate in threads discussing it.

What I don't understand is why the reaction of someone to this is to take out his phone and start taping . . .
    You must be new to our planet.

Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/BrutalFight...8005365876327/

I'm torn on this because for one, LOL. And two, I don't think the potential danger of the fight justified the Cops actions.

At the same time though, a girl in St Louis recently died due to injuries after fighting another girl.

Thoughts?
    Not at all, that is exactly the proper response when two animals are fighting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    You must be new to our planet.
    That crap happened once in our school, we new better than to do it again. Public schools are a mess, especially in large cities.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone seen the footwear on Pajama pants girl?

What are those?

10+ Year Old Account
    That was perfect.

Considering the fact that every dumbass around them wasn't doing a thing to not even stop the fight then yes the cop had every right to step in and do that. Trying to pull them apart would probably injure the police officer as well. Knocking them both to the ground hurts them sure but it ends the fight quickly and efficiently.

the perfect response, imo. when i was in school, two girls got in a fight and the school cop came in, grabbed them by the arms and whirlwinded them apart and dragged both them them through the cafeteria before they were able to stand and walk the rest of the way to the principal's office.

hopefully it hurt real good, they deserve it. everyone standing there hooting like apes deserves some pain.

facebook really needs a "sucks" button like youtube

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Deserved it.
    Last edited by Morgaith; 2016-04-24 at 11:04 PM.

Nope, cop didn't go too far. He stopped that fight quickly rather than just telling them to stop and try to pointlessly pull them apart.

+ for Cena!

10+ Year Old Account
    OP:

Thank you for showing me the funniest thing I've seen all week. I really did laugh out loud when the Cena music started.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

What I don't understand is why the reaction of someone to this is to take out his phone and start taping . . .
    Physically inserting yourself in a fight is an extremely bad idea. Not only can you be physically hurt or killed, but could end up with some serious financial issues if something happens and someone decides to lawyer up.

Beyond that, there are still a few things;

1) The Bystander Effect. People are, as a group, much more likely to stand by and do nothing. The more people, the less likely someone is going to help.
    2) Photo evidence is a good thing in instances like this. You can see what lead up to it and who is really at fault.

and the most important;

3) Society as it stands now glorifies this kind of behavior. It's easy to toss something like this up on Youtube and suddenly your video is viral. Couple that with a news media that just LOVES to hype things like this up, and you have the perfect storm for just sitting back, recording something, and cashing in in some form.

So back to the OP's question; yeah it was a perfectly justifiable action. The cop, in one move, ended things with a fairly non violent action. Sure, someone might be walking away sore, but at least it didn't have to escalate any further.

Deleted
    I watch the video acouple of times and ive arrived on the conclusion that he did the right thing in that moment of time because the damage that might of happened if he didn't stop it asap outways the damage they might of gotten hitting the floor. Plus that office could of been hurt by the wild punching or as they are two young girl might of been sued for touching a minor. It was clean and fast he rapped his hands around both of them as they hit the grown then made sure that they knew this crap stops now and got up and called for assistance.

Another point that was brought up that i seen in facebook comments was if it was two guys would we even question if he did the right thing ?

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    They should have played the cena theme song
    I think we have a winner here.

OT: I don't think he went too far. Looks to me like he pretty effectively stopped the fight and didn't seriously hurt anyone. I'm more concerned that it took the cop to stop things when so many people were standing around, and they didn't seem to care about anything but holding their phones out.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-04-24 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I just wish the recorder caught the cop charging up and running in.
    That would imply that you could see John Cena.