Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    i have a husky and it do rub his his face sometimes against some treats that are floor and couch it is kinda funny looking thing. and i think all huskys are bit qurky doing their sounds and other stuff. ooh and it has 10y bd tomorrow and still acts like 2-3y dog ^^

Huskies are super-social dogs, and do a lot of things that are less-common among other breeds. They're very vocal and tend to, "talk," a lot, they will try to get on the leader of the house's good side, and they're also territorial in a non-aggressive way, as a way of making sure they still get space without stirring up trouble.

I've found Huskies get in hilarious little arguing matches over spots on a couch, both with other dogs and with humans.

They can be sort of egotistical and dog-snarky as a result.

Love huskies. There's some in my mongrel. He never does that. However my Kelpie does after she begs to be picked up.

If it wasn't for the insane temps they have to deal with here and the care that needs I'd consider one.
    Last edited by Jakexe; 2016-04-26 at 07:38 AM.

I don't remember my Husky ever doing this. But another dog, a Munsterlander, does this all the time, especially after we massage her ears. She loves weaving between our legs and grinding her face on anything really. It's normal dog behavior as far as I'm concerned.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

It's pretty common for larger dogs to do this if they can't scratch themselves in a certain area. My aunts dog does it too, except he also does it with his other end, not the head. He'll literally walk up to you sitting in a chair and start rubbing his ass against you.