10+ Year Old Account

Need help with druid and shaman decks.

I looking for decks for druid and shaman, due i have daily to win games with this classes. Can someone share some url's? Much appreciated might be if might include basic cards, since i don't have many for both.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you only have mostly Basics for shaman, I would steer clear of it for the moment to be honest. Shaman is HEAVILY reliant on its class commons and rares, most of the Basics suck large amounts of wang on their own.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually. I got shaman cards from league of exploers first wing and few other from drops such like earth shock etc. But sadly is not many of them. ;/

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Actually. I got shaman cards from league of exploers first wing and few other from drops such like earth shock etc. But sadly is not many of them. ;/
    If you want to rank up in Wild or in the next few hours of old Standard this Egg Druid is cheap (if you have the Adventures) and insanely powerful atm.

http://imgur.com/9tApFtb

Gormok and Cult Master are flex slots so you can use an Enhance-O-mechano, Sea Giant's or even an Innervate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    If you want to rank up in Wild or in the next few hours of old Standard this Egg Druid is cheap (if you have the Adventures) and insanely powerful atm.

http://imgur.com/9tApFtb

Gormok and Cult Master are flex slots so you can use an Enhance-O-mechano, Sea Giant's or even an Innervate.
    From your deck i got.

Cult master.
    Haunted Creeper.
    Abusive Sergeant.
    Argent Squire x1.
    Nerubian egg.
    Mark Of The Wild.
    Savage Roar.

I miss.

Living Roots.
    Sir Finley Mrrrlgton.
    Gormok.
    Dragon Egg.
    Bran Bronzebeard.
    Soul Of The Forest.
    Jeeves.
    Defender Of Argus.

I just back month ago after two years of Naxxramas release.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    From your deck i got.

Cult master.
    Haunted Creeper.
    Abusive Sergeant.
    Argent Squire x1.
    Nerubian egg.
    Mark Of The Wild.
    Savage Roar.

I miss.

Living Roots.
    Sir Finley Mrrrlgton.
    Gormok.
    Dragon Egg.
    Bran Bronzebeard.
    Soul Of The Forest.
    Jeeves.
    Defender Of Argus.

I just back month ago after two years of Naxxramas release.
    Hah that looks like the Twitch meme! "I want to play X deck but I'm missing Y,Z,Class and Hearthstone what should I replace them with?".

That Egg list won't work and most of what made Combo Druid so strong got nerfed on Monday so putting together a working Druid is going to be tough atm. Naxx is also rotating out tonight for Standard so that's gonna make your life really really tough. Can you give us an indication of how much of the Classic set you own and maybe we can go from there?

On the upside you will be given C'thun and 13 WotOG packs via questing so maybe we can put together a C'thun Druid and a Midrange Shammy (Shammy getting some insane cards in WotOG) after you've ground out those quests.

15+ Year Old Account
    C'Thun Druid is pretty easy to put together.