Moving to Australia soon and LF casual guild

Hi guys
    I have been playing wow since BC on my hunter but always on European realms ( mainly xavius). I stopped playing mid Warlords cause the game no longer appealed to me at that time and real life commitments also became a bit hectic.
    I will be moving to Melbourne at the end of June to start my masters at RMIT and am looking for a casual guild to play with in legion. I have always played casually ( around twice a week) and due to me doing my masters and probably holding a part time job when I get there, I am pretty sure that's as far as I could be playing. I am hoping to resub in a few weeks to try HFC, so please do get in touch with me , if you think we are a good fit

Thanks for your time
    Ado

Quote Originally Posted by adohokanda View Post
    Hi guys
    I have been playing wow since BC on my hunter but always on European realms ( mainly xavius). I stopped playing mid Warlords cause the game no longer appealed to me at that time and real life commitments also became a bit hectic.
    I will be moving to Melbourne at the end of June to start my masters at RMIT and am looking for a casual guild to play with in legion. I have always played casually ( around twice a week) and due to me doing my masters and probably holding a part time job when I get there, I am pretty sure that's as far as I could be playing. I am hoping to resub in a few weeks to try HFC, so please do get in touch with me , if you think we are a good fit

Thanks for your time
    Ado
    would just like to give you the heads up,

The European Version of WOW, and the NA are different and will need 2 seperate versions up to date to be able to play with us on the US-Oceanic Realms.

if you already play with the NA version of the game, then all is well
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Hello Adohokanda!

My character name is Kirine. I am the Guild Master of <Dystopia> on Dath'Remar/Khaz'Goroth. We are a newly formed guild, at the moment consisting of mature people that enjoy fun too much to act our age (unless its entirely necessary). We have all previously progression raided raided at some stage in current and various previous expansions and are keen to get back into progression raiding in Legion. We do come with a warning that guild chat can, a fair lot of the time be very adult orientated (AKA, definitely NOT PG), with this being said we are looking for people 18+

We are looking for like-minded people who have the same goal in mind, be it if you are just returning to the game from hiatus for Legion, or 13/13 mythic for WoD and looking for a new home.

Along side our desire to progress raid in Legion, which is our main focus, we also do old content raids and the likes in downtime, for those sweet sweet achievement points and mounts etc. We have a few avid achievement hunters!

Our proposed raid times currently will be Wed, Thurs, Sun, Mon 8-10:30pm Oceanic Server Time

Recently we have also had PvP players join us, with an officer purely dedicated to PvP aspects of the game. So PvPers welcome also!
    NOW RUNNING: PvP DUEL TOURNAMENT: Event runs Saturday afternoons oceanic.

NOW INTRODUCING DYSTOPIA PET BATTLE LEAGUE: Event runs Tuesday nights oceanic. Add me for more info!

If you feel we maybe the guild you are looking for, feel free to message me here or alternatively, add me to bnet for more info: Kiri0379#1895.