Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    The Calculators need to be looked at, at least for DH there are wrong icons all over the place.

I have to admit, the talents look very good! Much more interesting than what we have now.

10+ Year Old Account
    an opt out of the event is lame. the scourge invasion, while certainly annoying at times, was epic.

I've been trying to avoid spoilers from the beginning and then checked MMO-Champion and there it was, right there on the front page, before the pixelation was added. *sigh* There was no missing it, spoiler tag or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Shut the Hell up! God, people on this site love to spew such bulls**t!
    What bull shit. That was the way it was till the fools that got in control of WoD got a dumb ass idea in their heads that we wanted to do all this lame ass crap to get flying because they did not put any content in the game worth a flying fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    FFS MMO-Champ... I clicked the pixelated picture to make it bigger, assuming the pixelation would come with the enlargement.. I wasn't expecting to see who actually fucking died.

Flying chapters... Uhm, no, thanks. If Watcher reads these comments - FU, dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post
    FFS MMO-Champ... I clicked the pixelated picture to make it bigger, assuming the pixelation would come with the enlargement.. I wasn't expecting to see who actually fucking died.
    So many darwin winners in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekroma View Post
    The Calculators need to be looked at, at least for DH there are wrong icons all over the place.
    Yup, some of the icons for the later tiers played musical chairs. We will get them back in their correct spots.

Quote Originally Posted by donjn View Post
    If I want to know about someone I ask them about the zombie event. It tells me everything I need to know about someone.
    You are no fun at parties.
    Another way of looking at it.

You're at a party, having fun. Then someone insists that they start a mosh pit, even though others just want to have fun on their own.

You ask them to stop bashing into everyone, because their obnoxious behavior is ruining it for others.

If only they could go to a party where people WANT to do a mosh pit, it'd be so much better. But nope. These imbeciles want to engage in "bumper cars" with others, whether everyone else wants to or not.

So yeah. The reaction of people who insists on enforced participation ALSO says a lot about gamers.

10+ Year Old Account
    The "log in with Battle.net" button doesn't seem to work. At least not on my Chrome browser.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    So many darwin winners in this thread.
    Hardly.

There was no indication to say making the picture bigger would remove the pixelation -_- I was browsing on my phone too so i couldn't see much of the image.

Hardly.

There was no indication to say making the picture bigger would remove the pixelation -_- I was browsing on my phone too so i couldn't see much of the image.
    Have you met my friend? His name is "common fucking sense" and he wants to know why you clicked a spoiler picture thinking you'd get an enlarged pixelated version. Jesus christ.

Alliance players, to Blizzard: You know, it's been several years since the Stormwind Park got wrecked up and it's STILL glowing red with fire in places. It kind of seems like you're neglecting the Alliance a bit.
    Blizzard, to Alliance players: Okay, you get your wish, we're revamping the park in the new expansion. With a monument to your dead king who we are killing off in said expansion.
    Alliance: What.

So varian wrynn dies in Legion....

My head is so far in the gutter I saw the pixelated image and assumed it was something inappropriate but then I actually read things. I kind of wish the park would have just become the park again. I remember all of the fun RP things I did there since all of the buildings were empty. Now it's just going to be awkward because the king has to be all dead right next to us.

In regards to flying, I liked the pathfinder achievement in WoD. However I didn't see the purpose of having to have a certain reputation with a particular faction just to fly. I can understand everything else, explore the continent, do all of the quests, find some treasure so it doesn't become super trivial with flying, beat back some baddies in a certain area, then you've earned flying. But I don't see why I needed to get revered with walking bi-pedaled panthers in order to fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man... that War Chicken looks so dope. Have to say the PvP mounts are looking really awesome, need to get off my ass & get working on em.

WTF??? Now I'm all bent out of shape that the king is going to die. (

Even after it said "CAUTION: Spoilers"???

I'm glad you got spoiled. I bet you're one of those kids that was raised by a single mom that stormed into class and threw a temper tantrum when the teacher gave you an F.

Life is hard, it's even harder when you're stupid. This was a good lesson for you.

Deleted

Thumbs down

Don't even had to click the images....
    Thanks mmo-champion.... was a real dumb move