Poll: Do you piss in the shower?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of course. Sometimes the piss doesn't want to come until after you've gone in the shower. You think I'm going to hold it? Or jump out into the freezing cold of my bathroom? Fuck that. You are in the shower constantly getting rinsed off. Even if some piss gets on you it's washed away instantly. All water gets drained into the same location so what difference does it make if you piss in the toilet or shower?

Weak minds.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    So you must be Justin's new boyfriend he was telling me about. He even told me how much you like sniffing his nuts. I'll be sure to tell him I met you today.

kek.

You sure shut him up.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    You do know that more likely than not the water from your shower goes down the same pipe that you toilet is attached to..
    Do you usually was your hands in the toilet? I mean, it's the same pipe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    clean my teeth in it too

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use the hand basin to wash my hands, but if you like using the toilet to wash your hands go for it more power to you.. Just don't expect people to shake you hand..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2016-04-30 at 03:25 PM.

Woman here and I do pee in the shower sometimes. When I get up at 5.30, I hit the shower before anything and I don't see why I should waste water and time using the toilet when I can just do it in the shower. We have a big drain along the back wall, any splattering gets washed away immediatly and I wash my nether regions anyway, so what's the harm?

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Just by your stupid answer you did not get what I meant, but why am I not surprised that you did not understand what I was saying..
    Stupid qestions get stupid answers. I got what you said though but I'm still noting going to pee in the shower, a place I use to get clean, not something I use so that I can pee on my feet.

Sure, it's just pee ffs. Bunch of phobic pussies on here.

Stupid qestions get stupid answers. I got what you said though but I'm still noting going to pee in the shower, a place I use to get clean, not something I use so that I can pee on my feet.
    1. You are in the shower to wash off grime and dirt, but some how pee is different?

2. Who the hell pees on their feet when they are in the shower? You piss on the drain wtf

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    1. You are in the shower to wash off grime and dirt, but some how pee is different?

2. Who the hell pees on their feet when they are in the shower? You piss on the drain wtf
    I have no idea to be honest, I have never even thought of taking a piss in the shower and I never will.
    I have a toilet for that and I have a shower for cleaning myself.

Again, you don't think about using the toilet for washing so why would I use the shower for peeing?

People can do as they please, of course but stay away from my shower.

Yes, I pee in the shower if I have to while I am in. Why wouldn't I?

It is going down the exact same pipes when it goes down the drain and the water is already going to immediately wash it down as I pee toward the drain. It isn't like I am doing damage to the shower or making it dirtier or anything. I mean my pee isn't acid for crying out loud. It is faster, easier and less wasteful and less of a hassle than waiting to pee in the toilet when I get done only to wash it down the exact same pipes afterward. It just doesn't make any logical sense to wait at that point.

Waiting to get out of the shower to pee makes about as much sense as those people who make it a point to completely rinse out a measuring cup with water after they just used it to measure a cup of water and nothing else. Most logical people would just throw it back into the strainer or dry it back out by hand.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    like deliberately instead of toilet, or while you're taking a shower? cause that makes huge difference ^^
    General notion is if the urge arises while in the shower.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soccio View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyQSBcBBNBQ I feel like this is relevant
    Pissing in a shower, that rapidly drains away and rinses any splash neigh instantly, is not the same as a weirdo who drinks pee........

What more fucked though, is drinking pee isnt even the worse one of those.....saw some lady addicted to eating soiled diapers.......and she didnt have an infant, so parse that out.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    General notion is if the urge arises while in the shower.

- - - Updated - - -

Pissing in a shower, that rapidly drains away and rinses any splash neigh instantly, is not the same as a weirdo who drinks pee........

What more fucked though, is drinking pee isnt even the worse one of those.....saw some lady addicted to eating soiled diapers.......and she didnt have an infant, so parse that out.
    Yeah, i agree with you, i just thought it'd be funny to link something pretty disturbing that has something to do with pee

If I do I'm pretty respectful of it and just piss down the drain, I don't piss all over the walls and glass panels.

Where I am living, or where I went for work trips (Singapore, Japan, Vietnam, China - basically Asia), the toilet is usually right in the bathroom. Mine, for example, is around two steps away from the shower. Don't see any reason why anyone wouldn't just take these two steps and pee in the proper place, but I guess you have separated bathroom and WC where you live?

Although, I seldomly (in other words, almost never as far as I can remember) feel like pissing while I was showering, so that also play a part in it I guess.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2016-05-01 at 11:29 AM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.