Deleted

Surprised that low level PvP is more fun than max level

Playing in the 29 bracket on my retri pala. Don't have any heirlooms or anything as it's brand spanking new account but it's still lots of fun.

I think the lack of CC is what makes the most difference. You don't insta die as soon as you get focused. I have 2 stuns as a tauren shaman which feels very powerful. 3 damange abilities which feels perfect.

Thinking about twinking a 29 after I get to max.

Anyone else think low level pvp is better than max?

Nope, i can't even imagine myself playing with 4 buttons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Nope, i can't even imagine myself playing with 4 buttons.
    Don't buy Legion then.

You don't insta die at that level ?? Were there any rogues, monks, ferals etc in that BG ? If they are twinked properly you will die in few seconds from their auto-attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazim View Post
    You don't insta die as soon as you get focused.
    Oh, you do. You've just not met the right twink yet. Ferocious bite can easily hit for more than your entire hp pool before level 90.

My main is Ret, if you enjoy casual pvp/random BGs at low lvl, it will be a bigger blast at max level, i never die, i am always top dmg unless there is a good boomy around and always top kills unless there is a good destro lock on my team. Besides nothing says Ret's wpvp as much as ganging ppl in their cities then bubble/hearth with a wide grin on your face while 10+ guards with 5+ players on you trying to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatlust View Post
    Don't buy Legion then.
    You know, a lot of people spew this. Did you know one of the specs mentioned by the OP, Ret paladins, are getting much more complex come legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    You know, a lot of people spew this. Did you know one of the specs mentioned by the OP, Ret paladins, are getting much more complex come legion?
    A lot of ppl also used to say that DH is a 2 button class, but people who have alpha or streamers actually say the opposite, that the different builds add complexity to the rotation and make it very enjoyable to play.

I twinked in the 20-29 bracket.. by far the most fun I have had in the game aside from my main. This PvP is really fun, has a decent community, and you tend to see a lot of the same people in games, and make a lot of friends..

Granted, once you get all your BiS items, and professions, all maxed out, fishing, arch, all that stuff.. you begin to explore the world, to map it out for achievements, which is also a challenge on your ground mount !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatlust View Post
    Don't buy Legion then.
    ye, or play a balance druid

...it only seems that way at first (by first I mean as you gain more and more XP in PvP with various roles and builds) .. 90 - 99 bracket is the best pre 100 PvP fun wise since getting +3 crafted WoD epics 7xx iLvL is crazy strong ... also note that the x4 blue crafted PvP set bonus (++PvP Power) is ACTIVE and you will put out some crazy numbers seeing how almost no one uses the set since outside of PvP its not that good ..

In any case, Retr is one of the best random BG builds in the game .. another is Balance and so is Frost DK .. I prefer DK because of the self healing and dispel spam as well as crazy cleave and burst ..

DK-Frost and Retr are kind of similar as in you are NOT a tank but have CD's and you will need to kite ..

Playing with 5 abilities is so boring. How come some people like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Playing with 5 abilities is so boring. How come some people like that?
    Actually, my 29 Enh shamans have at least 17 abilities, not counting banner, pots, bandages, glider, etc. I'll list them if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    My main is Ret, if you enjoy casual pvp/random BGs at low lvl, it will be a bigger blast at max level, i never die, i am always top dmg unless there is a good boomy around and always top kills unless there is a good destro lock on my team. Besides nothing says Ret's wpvp as much as ganging ppl in their cities then bubble/hearth with a wide grin on your face while 10+ guards with 5+ players on you trying to kill you.
    Nothing makes me smile quite like mass dispelling the bubble off of a bubble hearthing paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Actually, my 29 Enh shamans have at least 17 abilities, not counting banner, pots, bandages, glider, etc. I'll list them if you'd like.
    Answering to OP who likes his ret with 2 stuns and 3 damaging abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzete View Post
    Nothing makes me smile quite like mass dispelling the bubble off of a bubble hearthing paladin.
    U are evil sir!!! no cookies for u (yes indeed i hate when ppl actually do that lol =(....fortunately for me in wpvp it happens quite rare, i saw wars trying attack my bubble while i am hearthing instead of shattering it)

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    U are evil sir!!! no cookies for u (yes indeed i hate when ppl actually do that lol =(....fortunately for me in wpvp it happens quite rare, i saw wars trying attack my bubble while i am hearthing instead of shattering it)
    I'm evil? I'll have you know that in the priest forums it is a laudable feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzete View Post
    I'm evil? I'll have you know that in the priest forums it is a laudable feat.
    any1 who can pop my bubble against my will, is an evil person =)
    P.S. I am happy that in Legion Blizzard will remove shatter from Wars, so only priest will be able to MD bubbles =)