Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    I was worried that Blizzard would fuck that up. Glad that we got to keep our tankyness.
    yeah, locks should be able to handle anything short of 1 shot mechanics and we can add sacrificial pact and unending resolve which all artifacts has a trait that reduces its cd, the destruction artifact has planewalker and eternal struggle, affliction as traits like sweet souls, long dark night of souls and shadows of the flesh, granted demo only has fel skin and open link but they are the only spec that has soul link so that makes up for must of it, so locks has alot of passive defensives in addition to soul leech.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I'd say warlock community is the whiniest bunch there right up with the mages.

YUP

Everything I have seen looks great.
    I'm happy to see changes being made, and I'm happy about class fantasy being addressed in an mmoRPG
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

Pros: Warlocks in Legion are all aggressively survivable.
    Cons: Blizzard seems to be cool with Warlocks not doing as much damage to balance the fact that they are absurdly survivable. For a pure DPS class, that seems like a big no-no to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Pros: Warlocks in Legion are all aggressively survivable.
    Cons: Blizzard seems to be cool with Warlocks not doing as much damage to balance the fact that they are absurdly survivable. For a pure DPS class, that seems like a big no-no to me.
    Yeah it's not like this is alpha and there was a recent build buffing most warlock abilities.