7+ Year Old Account

Exclamation * Breaking; Fox45 in Baltimore Evacated. Man Wearing Bomb & Panda Suit

I suppose he identifies as a Panderian ISIS Member?

http://www.abc2news.com/news/region/...er-bomb-threat

I laughed.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/28...l?intcmp=hpbt1

Suspect shot after threatening to blow up Fox Baltimore headquarters

A contractor who threatened to set off a bomb at the headquarters of Fox 45 Baltimore Thursday afternoon, forcing police to evacuate the building, walked outside before a sniper shot him.

Police said the suspect, a man in his 20s, was still alive but refused to cooperate with officers. They did not confirm whether he held an actual bomb but said he had wires inside his clothing. Officers sent out a bomb robot to scan his pockets.

The man wore a white panda suit, a surgical mask and sunglasses. He apparently lit a car on fire in the parking lot before entering the building, Fox 45 reports.

"He had a flash drive, said he had information he wanted to get on the air. He compared it to the information found in the Panama Papers. I told him, 'I can't let you in, you're going to have to leave the flash drive here and slide it through the opening.' He wouldn't do that. Apparently he had made some threats before," News Director Mike Tomko said.

Investigators did not reveal the name of the suspect or the company where he worked.
    I wonder whats on that flash drive.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    People need to get a life.

Those furries are getting weirder every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I know is if I wanted to get information out to the public, I sure as hell wouldn't use a fox network.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedon View Post
    All I know is if I wanted to get information out to the public, I sure as hell wouldn't use a fox network.
    Which network would you use? CNN has even less viewers.

very confusing having a news article about something that happened at a news building.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedon View Post
    That would be a mistake. It's by far the highest rated news network. Regardless of the feelings you might have for Fox News, if you want to get information out to as many people as possible, Fox News is the channel to go for.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

They would only use the material if it supported their views, or could be slanted to do so. In both cases, a threat would not be necessary.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Those furries are getting weirder every day.
    Video of Panda-boy getting taken out. WBAL reported non-Lethal/Less Lethal eg. Rubber Bullets.

https://youtu.be/Glcb67Tumf8?t=1m26s

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post

Me too. That's the question, what was worth taking a few to the brain stem for?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    "A security guard told WJZ the memory stick had information regarding astronomy, including phenomenon such as black holes."

Reminds me of that one episode of Cowboy Bebop