10+ Year Old Account

Just came back from a long break

I think I played all of 10 games since the map got a revamp.

I've been playing every night this week and I still haven't stepped foot into summoner's rift.

The new UI threw me, though as I feel around it isn't THAT different... just a shock. I still can't figure out how to bring up the scoreboard.

Dominion is gone... i found the explanation as to why, but it makes me sad I actually enjoyed minion... and less than 5% of the community playing doesn't even seem possible to me.

I have mostly played twisted treeline and howling abyss. Jesus christ people take that shit seriously. I mean even coming back from a significant break I can still pick it up pretty easy. I get people calling me bronze trash and getting really hostile. I am usually able to maintain a positive K/D ratio.

I thought I was being courteous by playing something other than summoners rift, and definitely not ranked, while I get my bearings. To that end, I am not even performing badly... wow are people so fucking nasty? Where else am I supposed to go to back in the swing?

Try custom games versus some of the bots and practice your cs, map awareness, and skill shotting till you're happy with your results. Pick a champion to learn and just look up how to win certain match ups. Try to find the best times to pick them as well. Now that we have dynamic queue you really only have to learn two roles. So find 4 champs you like two for each role and practice. I personally like zigg intermediate bot because he harasses constantly. So, you have a lot to dodge and keep an eye on.

Less than 5% of 100 million is a fuck ton of people.

Learn to mute people who aren't worth a response because league is toxic sometimes. It should be expected and there is a mute and report button for a reason. Just focus on fixing your mistakes and trying to lead your team. You're not going to turn a toxic player into understanding and enlighten individual in one game.

One of the ways, I deal with toxic players is to look up there match history at the end of the game. 90% of the time they have a horrible kda and are on a huge losing streak. They're just taking that frustration out of you instead of the person responsible. I do that sometimes but I get temporary bans and I've earned them.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-04-28 at 11:43 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

You'll get used to it eventually. There's been a lot of changes and considering you've probably been gone for a while it'll come off as a scare initially but you'll settle in.

Can't stop the ragers, just mute and report.