Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I saw this, but I was wary due to no word on it so I never clicked. I was concerned that perhaps the site was compromised and it was an attempt to gain accounts. Long-shot, but until an official word was released I was staying away (Chaud's "denial" counts as official word, now)

Didn't Blizzard recently launch the new Battle.net service, including a new API, and didn't they also mention third-party website integration would be included in that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by winter blossom View Post
    you think you do, but you don't.
    free the sin'dorei avatar!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, Chaud really isn't good with computers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Wow, Chaud really isn't good with computers
    That must be it
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'd have to get a lot of people requesting me to go back. This is serious and I don't take such decisions lightly.
    i have this here petition with 200,000,000 concerned sin'dorei requesting you to switch back.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now no one can escape the Social Justice Champion!

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    All it gives us is a list of characters and your battletag, not the keys to the kingdom.
    No

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Careful now, Endus is awake. That's an instant 5 infraction points from him.
    So true...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    No

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

So true...
    Quick, hide your doritos, scuttle the mountain dew and wrap your face in tinfoil, they're comin' for ya!!!!!! I hear they got chemtrails on their side too!
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Yeah I'd totally integrate my chars with MMO-C so I can get whispers in game like "you hate america!!", "you like the terrorists!" and such. Yeeeeeep.