Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post

The statistical portrait of Hispanic Americans shows them far more likely to use welfare, be unemployed, and join gangs.

"B-but they work on farms!"
    The gangs are an extension of the cartels in Mexico that were caused by the war on drugs. It's not caused by illegal immigration.

7+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile Trump PACKS a stadium, the scumbag illegal/commmie protesters did not disappoint, and Legal, American Immigrant citizens will be quietly voting fror Trump in the primary and against HildaWitch in the election, because they don't want open borders, and the same filth that they emigrated away from in their new home.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Meanwhile Trump PACKS a stadium, the scumbag illegal/commmie protesters did not disappoint, and Legal, American Immigrant citizens will be quietly voting fror Trump in the primary and against HildaWitch in the election, because they don't want open borders, and the same filth that they emigrated away from in their new home.
    Has there been even a scrap of data to support this?

good trump is fucking retarded

We don't have open borders.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    His kind doesn't believe in data, facts, or logic.

He only cares what the propaganda tells him to believe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    We don't have open borders.
    I can't tell if you are trolling or serious. The Obama Administration has reinstituted catch and release for illegals

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...gals/?page=all

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bo...rticle/2582401

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...rants-into-u-s

I'm done with you, troll on.

7+ Year Old Account
    I had no idea about this local rally, but I am thankful it's over!

Shame how much of this seems to be "anti-those-people" and not substantial.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

I can't tell if you are trolling or serious. The Obama Administration has reinstituted catch and release for illegals

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...gals/?page=all

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bo...rticle/2582401

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...rants-into-u-s

I'm done with you, troll on.
    According to the article they're focusing on the criminals and people who recently crossed the border.

I would jump in front of a bullet to save trump if I had the chance.

Oh man, why would anyone think they are violent?

When his rally comes to the bay area I'm going. I don't care how many gangbangers and illegals are protesting. Ill smash through them like a patriotic bulldozer. America First!!!

You sure that wasn't a pumpkin festival or something?
    To be honest I'm inclined to believe that video was faked too. Based off of the experience they have with pushing cars in their own country, I'm surprised they couldn't move the thing.

Deleted
    Oh,I don't know.....maybe the tons of photos and videos showing the thousands that attend Trump's rallies? Or the fact that at this point he has over 200,000 more votes than Romney had for the entire fucking primary?

Donald Trump could amass most primary votes in GOP history

There is your fucking data, Wells.

For liberal/progressives, their days are quickly coming to an end as the majority voice in the USA. All of the Trumpaphobes should make plans to move up to Endus country (Canada). Good fucking riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    For liberal/progressives, their days are quickly coming to an end as the majority voice in the USA. All of the Trumpaphobes should make plans to move up to Endus country (Canada). Good fucking riddance.
    Funny considering Trump has been supporting liberals for a long time.

7+ Year Old Account
    I always laugh when I see a Mexican flag. The irony of the fact that the place they are proud of is too shitty for them to want to live there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I always laugh when I see a Mexican flag. The irony of the fact that the place they are proud of is too shitty for them to want to live there.
    Ya, no kidding. No ever talks about why so many people want to leave that country.

Most people would agree that Mexico is a corrupt country. It's obvious that millions of it's own citizens feel that way, otherwise they wouldn't be constantly entering the USA illegally. It's been this way for hundreds of years.

So, here is a question for you - who runs Mexico?

Think about that for a while, especially all of you pro-illegal immigrant progressives/liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Ya, no kidding. No ever talks about why so many people want to leave that country.

Most people would agree that Mexico is a corrupt country. It's obvious that millions of it's own citizens feel that way, otherwise they wouldn't be constantly entering the USA illegally. It's been this way for hundreds of years.

So, here is a question for you - who runs Mexico?

Think about that for a while, especially all of you pro-illegal immigrant progressives/liberals.
    Because the war on drugs caused the rise of cartels who then fucked up entire cities.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Because the war on drugs caused the rise of cartels who then fucked up entire cities.
    Wrong, the individuals who created and collaborated with the cartels caused the rise of cartels. If less Mexicans would collaborate locally they would not be able to take root.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Wrong, the individuals who created and collaborated with the cartels caused the rise of cartels.
    Cartels wouldn't even be a thing without the war on drugs.