[TV] - The Last Ship

So, how did we all enjoy the return of this amazing tv show?

I do not understand how it's ratings aren't higher I love it.

Promo for next episode -

[video=youtube;CZnIU212inw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZnIU212inw[/video]
    Last edited by Raldazzar; 2015-06-22 at 01:47 PM.

Deleted
    Hmmh. I removed it from my Trakt, apparently. I felt it was way too big on the massive, throbbing USA erection (well, it's Michael Bay, what else can you expect) during the first season. A shame, really, because I like post-apocalyptic stuff, and I'm not averse to (US) military stuff either, and it has Rhona Mitra in it. Guess I need to try and give it another try, and see if it continues in the same vein.

uhhh

the show's only and i mean ONLY strong point. Is adam baldwin. Other than that it blows harder than a 10,000$ whore.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Hmmh. I removed it from my Trakt, apparently. I felt it was way too big on the massive, throbbing USA erection (well, it's Michael Bay, what else can you expect) during the first season. A shame, really, because I like post-apocalyptic stuff, and I'm not averse to (US) military stuff either, and it has Rhona Mitra in it. Guess I need to try and give it another try, and see if it continues in the same vein.
    Well, cuz...

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I think its fantastic, it's not to everybodies tastes, but I enjoy this sort of show, The Unit, Strike back.. it's all bollocks, but its entertaining bollocks.

It is deffo a big hardon for the USN though. but that's ok I spose! Rhona mitra is fine as fuck.

The show has its ups and downs, but overall its pretty enjoyable summer fluff.

edit: Btw I texted a friend during the season premiere because based on the episode's content, I thought the Captain might have made a decent Nick Fury...if he were still white that is.
    Last edited by Feredir; 2015-06-22 at 10:16 PM.

you know, I can see that actually. he has the sort of.. jaw for it. if that makes sense xD

and yes, you are right, its fluff, but perfectly enjoyable fluff.

Digging this thread out because the new season started. Got to say I enjoyed the last season and this season is shaping up to be interesting. Two hour premier was good. Anyone else watch this show?

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Yeah, this show was pretty horrible throughout. It has had a raging "You Ess Eh" -boner constantly thanks to Michael Bay since the first episode, and it's just been pretty damn awful as far as acting and plot goes. It's a bit like Fear the Walking Dead, but with the US military and no zombies. The only driver for me personally was the post-apocalyptic setting, but it seems they've completely ruined it now in this latest season, and are "building a new society" and all that trite BS.

Another show that definitely finally came off my watchlist.

I'm still like it, despite what happened to the hot doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Digging this thread out because the new season started. Got to say I enjoyed the last season and this season is shaping up to be interesting. Two hour premier was good. Anyone else watch this show?
    I enjoyed the season 3 opener! (was tickled to see I was the OP of this post)

It's a shame that they have put it on hold for now due to the night club shooting scene and the gay club in orlando thing. I get being respectful etc, but I didn't even connect the dots till I realised it wasn't airing!

I think they set the scene well. it is still doing its USA USA USA thing, but I'm ok with it, It's enjoyable enough of a show.. but where is tex?!
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    I enjoyed the season 3 opener! (was tickled to see I was the OP of this post)

It's a shame that they have put it on hold for now due to the night club shooting scene and the gay club in orlando thing. I get being respectful etc, but I didn't even connect the dots till I realised it wasn't airing!

I think they set the scene well. it is still doing its USA USA USA thing, but I'm ok with it, It's enjoyable enough of a show.. but where is tex?!
    Yeah, my DVR recorded it on the 12th but then I kept seeing stuff about how it got delayed and I was confused but now I understand why.

I'm honestly surprised they killed off two known characters already. Sucks about Val, I liked her though maybe she's not dead but I can't see how

I'm confused why they didn't play the pilot radio message after confirming it was them and just said it was.

As for Tex if I remember correctly he left to go search for his family or somebody at the end of last season.

Signature Created by Jassinta