Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I start by doing "yoga" of sorts in my bed. Then I visualize what has to happen before I leave the door. Then at some point I do it.

Helps that I usually do things at night that I'll need in the morning. Pick and set my clothes, get a quick breakfast set up, make sure my phone is charging. Most importantly, anything that might cause anxiety is either taken care of, or if it can't be, assigned lower on the list of my worries.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Going with that groundhog day strategy, I see.
    Yeah. Bitter laughter to go along with my coffee.

Getting up is just awful.

Sex every other morning or so.

Breakfast, drink, and anti-anxiety medication usually start my day.

Morning cartoons, followed by a shower, and making my lunch.. EVERY DAMN DAY

10+ Year Old Account
    My computer sets off an "alarm" at 7am on weekdays, and 9am on weekends. The alarm is a random song from one of the playlists in my music library. Motivation? I have 40 minutes to wake up, shower, eat a snack, and get out the door. There's no time to waste. Go!

Taking a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.