Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Steam port wishlist

Which games are you positive you would instant buy if they ever got a steam port or returned to steam?

~Parasite Eve 1/2
    ~The Legend of Dragoon
    ~Perfect Dark 64
    ~Resident evil 2/3
    ~Mafia City of Lost Heaven
    ~Halo Original Trilogy

Bloodborne
    Uncharted Series
    Halo Series

Prey,halo,bloodborne,red dead series
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I want to look you in the eyes as your morals fly out the window. I want to watch the righteousness leave your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    ~Resident evil 2/3
    Your dream may come true with this one since Capcom is remastering RE2 and good chance RE3.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Your dream may come true with this one since Capcom is remastering RE2 and good chance RE3.
    Yes but I want them now

Nemesis is probably 5 years off

Nevermind there are PC versions of said games. Bring them to steam = simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Rayman 2. God i wish this game would get proper HD version.

Yes but I want them now

Nemesis is probably 5 years off

Nevermind there are PC versions of said games. Bring them to steam = simple.
    Someday maybe
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Turok 2
    Turok Rage Wars

C'mon, the multiplayer was fun!

Parasite Eve 1 & 2, Vagrant Story, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy Tactics, Champions of Norrath 1 & 2, Final Fantasy 10, Final Fantasy 6, Goldeneye 64, The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past, Guardian Heroes, Rival Schools, Fighting Vipers, Darkstalkers 1, 2 and 3, Super Puzzle Fight 2: Turbo, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Secret of Mana, Power Stone, Marvel vs. Capcom (All of them).

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Parasite Eve 1 & 2, Vagrant Story, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy Tactics, Champions of Norrath 1 & 2, Final Fantasy 10, Final Fantasy 6, Goldeneye 64, The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past, Guardian Heroes, Rival Schools, Fighting Vipers, Darkstalkers 1, 2 and 3, Super Puzzle Fight 2: Turbo, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Secret of Mana, Power Stone, Marvel vs. Capcom (All of them).
    Final Fantasy 6 is on steam

The odds of FFX/X-2 HD bundle coming to steam is roughly 100%. IX just released which I'm sure you're aware of.

Also yes we must mention Symphony of Night.

As for Zelda Nintendo just hates the free money they could make. CHances of their brands getting ported is 0

Lastly Link to the Past. Greatest Zelda top down game of all time.

- - - Updated - - -

Spyro the Dragon PS1

Because of all those badass feels with my purple buddy.

Final Fantasy 6 is on steam
    Bought! Didn't even notice.

Way the shit more Jrpg's, since they almost don't exist online. Legend of the dragoon being a big one for me.

The first gunz, I believe gunz 2 is on steam but its not even mildly similar to what gunz was.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Yeah but it's not that great of an upgrade.

Honestly, I prefer the old pixel sprites over the new "HD" ones they put in the Steam/Mobile versions.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything that comes from Gust, NISA, Idea Factory, Compile Heart, Marvelous. There's alot more but that's all i could think of on the top of my head.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
    Final Fantasy Tactics
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Only the Halo series, only PC versions

Red Dead, Uncharted series, Last of Us, Chrono Trigger, Might and Magic VI.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
    Final Fantasy Tactics
    Also these two. Good call.

thought about it myself, read those reviews, there are literally 0 positive reviews for FF6 not because of FF6 because it's basically the laziest and shittiest money grabbing broken port there is, and an emulator is far better.

Final Fantasy XII, been waiting forever. I"m hoping it'll come right after X/X-2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every Armored Core game ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.