Hunter's hidden artifact effect

Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but I recently verified the Hunter's hidden artifact* effect. Obvious spoilers as these are meant to be "hidden". For those of you who have no idea what the hell I'm talking about by hidden effects, see these threads:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...en-Cheat-Death
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...16?page=11#202

The Hunter effect summons a not-so-massive Eagle which defends the player when they reach 40% health, on a 3m cooldown. It will attack your target for minor damage, stun the target for 4s and last's about 15s before fading away. It also looks like it's capable of taking aggro, but it doesn't taunt, and the low damage means that it probably won't take any aggro off of the player. A small note of minor interest is that the 3m CD clears on death, unlike other class effects.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports.../#type=summary

*Note: I'm calling them artifact effects because they are tied to equipping an artifact, however it looks like the effects are class-wide rather than spec-specific, so it's the same effect regardless of which actual artifact you're using.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha! Cool find! I'm excited to see the rest of the artifacts effects

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Ha! Cool find! I'm excited to see the rest of the artifacts effects
    The first I found was the Warrior effect, which is a sort of Cheat Death mechanic which you can find the details of in the link above. I dug through raw spell data to find the others, and now I'm slowly starting to verify them in-game.

I'm guessing this particular proc is just for SV?

Deleted
    Pretty cool, but on that GIF I noticed something quite curious..

The leafs on the ground and the ground's texture.. Higher res than WoD or my designer eyes are failing?

Deleted
    Is it survival only or its same for all specs?

I believe it is Survival only. MM has a hidden effect that increases your movement speed by up-to 25%(it stacks slowly in 5% increments).

No idea about BM's effect, but I guess it has something to do with Hati.

Deleted
    For BM the hidden effect is the 2 Min respawn time on Hati
    Joke aside but if you look at hati you will notice that time to time a lightnings have to start hit around her its hapens in any time not just in combat
    Edit
    Just died with my SVv hunter and here what i got:

Sadly for me the Eagle form does not like the water ...
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-05-04 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Joke aside but if you look at hati you will notice that time to time a lightnings have to start hit around her its hapens in any time not just in combat
    If this is truly the BM bonus, it would be nullified if you transmog over Hati (Essence Swapper) which i'm pretty sure a LOT of hunters will be doing. So if thats it, that would pretty darn underwhelming -.-

Deleted
    Well doubt that swaping Hati aperance will have any impact on the effect the lightnigs come from nowhere around Hati not from her

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Well doubt that swaping Hati aperance will have any impact on the effect the lightnigs come from nowhere around Hati not from her
    Not sure if you've seen this in action, but there is a pet animation linked to the lighting effect. Hati actually sits and Howls, and then calls the lighting effect, so yeah it's animated to come from her. So if you swap out your pet, they would then need to either

a) Attach an animation from every pet for when the call light effect goes off (they are not going to do that, way to much work. That and lets just say you essence swap your pet to a Lava Turtle, A Lava turtle summoning lightning would just look odd)

b) Just have the light come down with no animation from the pet (Again would look a bit random with no relevance)

c) Remove the effect when Hati is not the model used (which is most likely going to happen and hence me saying it would be pretty crud if that is our "Bonus" as I'm pretty sure a LOT of hunters are going to mog over Hati)

Deleted
    Well after i do some quests in this build BM feels fairly more good for play
    I also cant understand what ppl do not like in stampede that thing is more powerfull than in live because its hitting anything in his path and need alot of skill coz its static if the target/s get move you are screwed .Over all conception feels right its real stampede now not army of pets
    I ontice also that Hati still Howl but the extra lightning effects not show up anymore.So far i havent discovered what is the BM artefact secret does maybe is NYI
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-05-07 at 12:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like that ghost eagle effect for SV.

Deleted
    Edit: I'm an idiot, didn't see the essence swapper thing.

Either way, I've tested Hati auto attacking on a dummy for over 20 minutes, nothing in the log about anything other than auto attacks, no lightning growls, no lightning appearing around him, nadda.
    Last edited by mmoc96b83ddb80; 2016-05-20 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyvendaal View Post

Either way, I've tested Hati auto attacking on a dummy for over 20 minutes, nothing in the log about anything other than auto attacks, no lightning growls, no lightning appearing around him, nadda.

The logs wouldn't show a graphic only effect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylinn View Post
    I really like that ghost eagle effect for SV.
    Yea its saves me from alot of ressurection sickness
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyvendaal View Post

I think that Hati lightnings are mostly for visual effects that something hidden
    The quest can be found just near stairs to dalaran portal when you get there a Mimiron image will shows up and give you the quest
    I have no idea do there is some prequests needed from Class hall or on what level quest triggers
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-06-07 at 02:58 AM.

Just go out with your friends ! Oh right, you don't have friends...