Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

I bought Overwatch tonight.. Do I still get early access beta?

The post on the front page to says today is the last day to receive it, but I've yet to have any email come through with the keys.

Any help / info would be great. Thanks in advance.

yes you should get access, I think today is the last day.

10+ Year Old Account
    My brother purchased game couple days ago, still haven't received keys.

I think the mails are rolling out depending on the pre-purchase date. Mine came through just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Smag View Post
    I think the mails are rolling out depending on the pre-purchase date. Mine came through just now.
    Nah my one brother bought yesterday and he got his mail , other brother bought the day before and still nothing.
    Blizzard mails just go out in waves, unrelated to purchase date.

I didn't want to start a new thread since it kind of has to do with early access to open beta and stuff...But a friend of mine said if you preordered/bought overwatch by last night...that after the open beta ends you can still play OW until the actual launch day(in which case all progress is wiped). He said he read it numerous times and I asked another friend about it, and he said he believed he heard the same thing. Is that actually true?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I didn't want to start a new thread since it kind of has to do with early access to open beta and stuff...But a friend of mine said if you preordered/bought overwatch by last night...that after the open beta ends you can still play OW until the actual launch day(in which case all progress is wiped). He said he read it numerous times and I asked another friend about it, and he said he believed he heard the same thing. Is that actually true?
    From what I understand when open beta ends, it ends for everyone and there will be a break until launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    It ends the 10th I believe for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    It ends the 10th I believe for everyone.
    The 9th at 10am PDT / 5pm UTC / 6pm GMT / 7pm CET

Deleted
    Still no keys sent through FeelsBadMan. Hopefully I'll get them before the early access starts.

Deleted
    I bought mine in the bnet store and didn't get a key yet...

Deleted
    Update: Got my keys.

I bought mine at 11:30 PM on the 29th. Got my keys a couple hours ago.

if you spend 5 bucks at gamestop and pre order you get your key when you check out.. dont think you get friend codes though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ep1k View Post
    if you spend 5 bucks at gamestop and pre order you get your key when you check out.. dont think you get friend codes though
    Hmm, odd - purchased Collector's from GameStop a week ago and they didn't give me code.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Hmm, odd - purchased Collector's from GameStop a week ago and they didn't give me code.
    its on your receipt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ep1k View Post
    its on your receipt
    There's only one long number-code on it, and it's my GameStop+ account ID.

But oh well, doesn't really matter since I purchased Origins edition from Blizzard as well, so I got keys from there.

I pre-purchased Origins edition couple of days ago and I can't even install the game :s

If i pre-purchase it now, do I get access to beta?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambofant View Post
    If i pre-purchase it now, do I get access to beta?
    No, but it's just one day left. Tomorrow the game has open beta free for anyone to try it out, so pretty soon.