Should I resub to WoW now?

I'm having a mental conflict on whether or not I want to resub to wow or not. I stopped in February and I have had a 60 day gamecard I got for my Birthday , which was in March. To this day I haven't used it. However, I am getting really bored, and even though WOD is bad and boring, few games can keep me as entertained as Wow does. So, given that legion comes out in about 4 months, should I resub now to relieve my boredom, or should I tough it out a couple more months until 7.0? I really miss playing, but with the lack of content I'm unsure If I want to waste the gamecard or not.

I often wonder if thread like these are for real.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
    I'm having a mental conflict on whether or not I want to resub to wow or not. I stopped in February and I have had a 60 day gamecard I got for my Birthday , which was in March. To this day I haven't used it. However, I am getting really bored, and even though WOD is bad and boring, few games can keep me as entertained as Wow does. So, given that legion comes out in about 4 months, should I resub now to relieve my boredom, or should I tough it out a couple more months until 7.0? I really miss playing, but with the lack of content I'm unsure If I want to waste the gamecard or not.
    It comes down to whether or not you can find enjoyment in the game currently. If you are interested in achievement hunting, making gold, running old raids, or any other type of tasks similar to those you should resub and do it up.

If that does not sound appealing to you, wait for Legion. If you are interested in mainly doing content with others and/or raiding, wait it out.

Do not resub WoW yet. Wait until Legion is like a month away.

I had a similar experience as you have, I usually find different games to keep me busy. I also find myself harder to resub now because WoD is what made WoW a very boring game nowadays.

Why not just sub for 1 month and save your card for later?

7+ Year Old Account
    yeahhhhh...... Just wait for Legion m8. WoD is very unactive and it wont hurt you to wait some months
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't tell you if you'd enjoy playing WoW again. Only you can decide that. Since these kind of threads tend to just attract trolls who bash the game, I am going to close it.