Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Soooo many butthurt people in comment sections everywhere My main is mage and I love these glyphs, ahaha
    I know, these look awesome and I'm glad they're adding more flavor with glyphs.

That unicorn in HotS is my favorite mount. It's hilarious!
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

logged into MMO-Champ, Logged into Bnet thing, and got redirected back to MMO-champ, but it never shows me any polls. I dont have an ad block either.

Quote Originally Posted by jas1088 View Post
    logged into MMO-Champ, Logged into Bnet thing, and got redirected back to MMO-champ, but it never shows me any polls. I dont have an ad block either.
    The polls are right under the blue Battle.Net log in button in the news post.
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-04-30 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    The polls are right under the blue Battle.Net log in button in the news post.
    If he's having the same problem as me, the poll simply won't appear and the 'Log in With Bnet' button remains in its stead.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathMaster View Post
    If he's having the same problem as me, the poll simply won't appear and the 'Log in With Bnet' button remains in its stead.
    The button always appears, even if you have already logged in. You likely have some browser addon blocking javascript for the polls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Its not letting me log in. When i click accept and all that it goes back to the MMOC frontpage and still says "log in to enter and win"
    Same here - fail feature! ^^ Chaud! lets someone handle that who knows how to work with computers!!!! /s

Where is the option "World Content"? World Quests, Suramar, etc.

The button always appears, even if you have already logged in. You likely have some browser addon blocking javascript for the polls.
    Mayhaps, I block a lot on this browser. But even after whitelisting mmo-champ on Ghostery, NoScript and uBlock nothing appears.
    It works on Edge, but Firefox seems to be having some problems with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazlow View Post
    Where is the option "World Content"? World Quests, Suramar, etc.
    Just interested in those four right now. We will run a more comprehensive poll closer to release.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathMaster View Post
    Mayhaps, I block a lot on this browser. But even after whitelisting mmo-champ on Ghostery, NoScript and uBlock nothing appears.
    It works on Edge, but Firefox seems to be having some problems with it.
    Polls are hosted on a 3rd party site, not sure if you are unblocking all the things loaded by MMOC or just the mmo-champion.com domain, but if it is just the domain they still won't load.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the Nostalrius update. It's nice to see some visibility about the Legacy issue - considering mmo-champ is the single biggest fansite, it really means something.

Also, thanks for clarifying that the battle.net log-in button would still be visible after actually logging-in. I wasn't sure if it went through.

Polls are hosted on a 3rd party site, not sure if you are unblocking all the things loaded by MMOC or just the mmo-champion.com domain, but if it is just the domain they still won't load.
    PollDaddy, right? Currently even in safe mode (with no addons loaded) the latest Firefox beta is not loading the poll.

Mages can summon rainbows, but we can't transmog white quality gear... okay.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Finally devs are having fun! inb4 nos babies go crazy and rage saying this will ruin wow...

Quote Originally Posted by finalverdict View Post
    Finally devs are having fun! inb4 nos babies go crazy and rage saying this will ruin wow...
    Read comments on youtube. That's exactly what they say

Deleted
    I love how everyone is pissed off about the rainbow, I definitely going to use it.

Could someone please explain why exactly would getting access to peoples' battletags and lists of characters be essential for polls and giveaways?

Is this a late April's Fool joke? Thought this was a Warcraft game, not My Little Pony!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickyick79 View Post
    Is this a late April's Fool joke? Thought this was a Warcraft game, not My Little Pony!
    I was unaware Rainbows didn't exist before My Little Pony.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elfcap View Post
    According to Youtube comments, homosexuals now own the rainbow. Oh dear gods, we can't have anything pretty or fun just because it is rainbow colored. It is a toy ffs.

I hate this macho sh.t. Like it suddenly changes your personality or sexual orientation. Gods save us from liking some shiny thing. Don't like it? Don't use it. Not mandatory.

Also thanks for the giveaway!
    It isn't Macho shit, it is immature shit. I consider myself a pretty masculine guy, but even I enjoy the Rainbow things.

Most people that get worked up over rainbows and correlations to homosexuality generally are just immature or closet homosexuals, or both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Them rainbows need the log in Windows 95 music instead,seems to fit it better.