Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
    Thank you Jynx for hosting the game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Alright, so...first of all I'd like to thank Jynx and Crackle for creating and running the game.

Secondly I'd like to apologise for the claim. I had information that I wanted to get out there but I didn't expect the inactivity to be so widespread. It's a real shame but in hindsight I really should have seen it coming, especially given that it led to a scum victory in the previous game as well.

Still, I'd like to congratulate the winners regardless. It wouldn't be fair to pin their win on town's inactivity alone.
    You know there is an issue with activity when I am the top poster almost the entire game...

- - - Updated - - -

Also I was Nightcrawler in case people wanted to know. I also lied when I said I was immune to role blocks. Jynx mentioned each of the things I mentioned except that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes thank you jynx and crackle for the game (even if I was the first death).

But I concur in the inactivity front. That's what makes games boring. If nothing else check in and throw out something besides a sheep vote. At least give a reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    You know there is an issue with activity when I am the top poster almost the entire game...

- - - Updated - - -

Also I was Nightcrawler in case people wanted to know. I also lied when I said I was immune to role blocks. Jynx mentioned each of the things I mentioned except that.
    So we could have rb and NK you. I knew something was too strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    So we could have rb and NK you. I knew something was too strong.
    Considering I kind of figured mafia had a rb due to the roles that appeared I literally edited it in to prevent that from happening. I was tempted to lie about my actions and the i could spam hide myself. You also could have potentially killed me the previous night if I had decided to hide Uggor instead.

I do want to apologize for idling out most of the game. It definitely wasn't an intentional scum play; all my reasons/excuses for not showing were real. Just happened to dovetail with the fact that I was scum.

Also, yes, thank you to Jynxie and Crackle for running! Honestly I thought we kind of had it bad early on when all the trains were looking at scum.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you very much for the game Jynx, I enjoyed my role!

Also @JynxieJ can you release the QTs please? Thank you.
    Last edited by Senna1251; 2016-05-21 at 04:32 AM.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Yea give me sometime, I'm not home it's Friday haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Which also means that day never should have happened because they already controlled the vote.
    You could have pushed a no-lynch by both scum voting same target and you and Val voting same target. That would push a night time where scum couldn't kill you (hiding) or Val (bullet proof vest), but Val could kill one of them. Leading to a 1 mafia, 1 sk, 1 town day phase. That again could have led to a no-lynch (or lynch).

But yeah, there were other ways scum could not win (stalemate).

Thanks! It was awesome first time modding, I know I messed up a couple times but over all I like it. Thank for playing!!

Thanks for hosting the game Jynx! I'm also I'm sad... you didn't let me be Morph even though I totally called it in the sign up thread T.T

Mods you can lock this thread!