Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why the fuck would you be a Worgen if you're going to just stay in Human form the entire time? Why not make your character a fucking Human if you don't want to be a wolf (which is the entire point of the Worgen race)? This is by far one of the dumbest things I've read on this forum and people post some pretty stupid shit on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Why the fuck would you be a Worgen if you're going to just stay in Human form the entire time? Why not make your character a fucking Human if you don't want to be a wolf (which is the entire point of the Worgen race)? This is by far one of the dumbest things I've read on this forum and people post some pretty stupid shit on here.
    I don't wanna stay in human form the entire time, I would just like to choose when I use worgen form. So that it doesn't get forced on me whenever I'm riding through some mobs on my mount, or when someone throws a savage snowball at me when I'm RP'ing (which briefly triggers combat).

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I don't wanna stay in human form the entire time, I would just like to choose when I use worgen form. So that it doesn't get forced on me whenever I'm riding through some mobs on my mount, or when someone throws a savage snowball at me when I'm RP'ing (which briefly triggers combat).
    I said it earlier and I'll say it again: Just use tmorph. Problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    This would be a pretty perfect solution
    Nah, the worgen form isn't just a survival thing. It's their path, they don't hunt unless within the form now. Even at that, they are most commonly in their form during initial start of conflict.

Reason I would rather have them transform at real fights, and not just by the killing of a critter.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I said it earlier and I'll say it again: Just use tmorph. Problem solved.
    That's against the rules

That's against the rules
    It's client side. You're literally the only person who sees it...and since your issue is something that seems to bother only you, it's a perfect compromise. I and literally hundreds of my guildies in the past have used tmorph and I've never heard of a single person being punished for it. Hell, I even stream with it on sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvator View Post
    You know, they are supposed to not be just humans with a gimmick. They are supposed to be an own race.

I for myself think it is kinda weird they turn human at all.
    This exactly. If you want worgen racials while staying human, let's make a splitting quest where one side gets new features based on becoming more human and the other side gets new models/textures for becoming irrevocably feral.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    It's client side. You're literally the only person who sees it...and since your issue is something that seems to bother only you, it's a perfect compromise. I and literally hundreds of my guildies in the past have used tmorph and I've never heard of a single person being punished for it. Hell, I even stream with it on sometimes.
    Maybe, but my account is too important to me to risk a ban, no matter how small the chance

Maybe, but my account is too important to me to risk a ban, no matter how small the chance
    I mean, that's like saying you don't want to cross a road unless there's a cross walk because you're afraid you might get a ticket for jaywalking. But more power to you dude.

I agree with the o.p., no reason that you should uncontrollably go feral when using any abilities at all. (Including whatever that sprint is) Yes, I know you can play humans, but worgen aren't just crazies without any self control.

10+ Year Old Account
    on the flip side, there's no reason that worgens should have the ability to switch between forms in the first place. the whole point of the entire race is to be a wolf, not a human half the time.

on the flip side, there's no reason that worgens should have the ability to switch between forms in the first place. the whole point of the entire race is to be a wolf, not a human half the time.
    There actually is a reason, if you paid any attention to the starting zone quests whatsoever. They learn to control their curse and the night elves help them with that, allowing them to take their human forms when they wish. Feral worgen who lost their free will are put down.

Deleted
    Or you could just play a human, better racial too.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they control their worgen transformation, why must they always use it in combat? It makes no sense for a giant werewolf to stand away 50 yards shooting shit with a gun while his pet does the fighting up close.

Also it really really sucks if you're on your mount, something triggers combat, and boom worgen form. Mostly because a werewolf riding a horse looks fucking retarded.

Just let us stay in human form whenever we want plz.
    Wanna play in human form, roll human.. Otherwise, enjoy your non-stop snifling..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    There actually is a reason, if you paid any attention to the starting zone quests whatsoever. They learn to control their curse and the night elves help them with that, allowing them to take their human forms when they wish. Feral worgen who lost their free will are put down.
    I don't give a shit about the lore, I'm talking about Blizzard even putting the option to do it in the first place.

I don't give a shit about the lore, I'm talking about Blizzard even putting the option to do it in the first place.
    If you don't give a shit the lore then go play another game. There's many things in this game because of lore reasons, if you can't deal with that then tough shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't give a shit the lore then go play another game. There's many things in this game because of lore reasons, if you can't deal with that then tough shit.
    Says the guy saying that Worgen should be able to stay in human form during combat, which the solution to that is race changing to Human?

I play this game to raid, I honestly couldn't care less about the lore in the game.

Says the guy saying that Worgen should be able to stay in human form during combat, which the solution to that is race changing to Human?

I play this game to raid, I honestly couldn't care less about the lore in the game.
    How are you not bored as fuck with this game already then, there were like 3 raids this expansion lol.

Doesn't make sense.

Worgen are lorewise stronger, faster, and better in almost every way than a simple human. Their senses are a thousand times better too. Why would they throw that advantage away and only stay human at all times?

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    Doesn't make sense.

Worgen are lorewise stronger, faster, and better in almost every way than a simple human. Their senses are a thousand times better too. Why would they throw that advantage away and only stay human at all times?
    'Cuz Gilnean humans are kinda arrogant and some might see the curse as a disgrace.