Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Worgen should be able to stay in human form even in combat

If they control their worgen transformation, why must they always use it in combat? It makes no sense for a giant werewolf to stand away 50 yards shooting shit with a gun while his pet does the fighting up close.

Also it really really sucks if you're on your mount, something triggers combat, and boom worgen form. Mostly because a werewolf riding a horse looks fucking retarded.

Just let us stay in human form whenever we want plz.

I think an easier solution would be to make humans a playable race.

Deleted
    You know, they are supposed to not be just humans with a gimmick. They are supposed to be an own race.

I for myself think it is kinda weird they turn human at all.

If you want a race that "stays human," why not play a "human?"

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just play a human. If you want a human Druid then tough luck, deal with the wolf form.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Just play a human. If you want a human Druid then tough luck, deal with the wolf form.
    That said if you're a Druid then surely you'll be in what ever form your spec specializes in. You'll likely never see your wolf form if you do it right.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    They can't. Adrenaline/rage/THE THRILL OF BATTLE makes a Worgen transform.

...Unless it's a monk, they'r chill.
    ...But Worgens can't be monks. HAH!

Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    I don't see that happening
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and no. I think they should be in human form depending on how long the fight. If 30 seconds, no transformation. If 60 seconds, Worgen show down.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    They can. Play human.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Interesting idea, it also felt strange to me at first but then I remembered that it must be because they can not restrain their true forms while in combat.
    Also because Blizzard can then justify them being a whole different race, because you are in combat all the time.
    #Blizz logic

Deleted
    If you want to stay in human form allways the solution is easy: play a human!

7+ Year Old Account
    This is very true, at least make it a Glylph so that you could chose if you stay human while you fight or change.

How about this, All of the "Racials of the Worgen", would not work until you change to worgen form, this will encentivice people to enter there worgen form, but would give them the Coise.

So as a Worgen in Human form, you would be a Human with out racials, that would make you weaker but would give you the Options to do as you like.

World of Warcraft has always been about "Options and giving you the freedom to choose"

7+ Year Old Account
    what about just playing a human`?

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    This is basically a good idea, but I think the racials would be too hard to balance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    If you want a race that "stays human," why not play a "human?"
    beat me to it :/

Yes, if you limit this to Druids only. Druids are master of shapeshifting, so they should be able to stay in their human form. But this should only count for druids, the other classes should not be able to stay in their forms, simply because combat strengthen their rage and in rage they cannot control their form anymore.

Hey, I'd be on board if simply because Worgen casting animations are some of the dumbest looking things in the game.

But then I just boot up tmorph and yell "fuck the police" at the top of my lungs and feel better again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    That said if you're a Druid then surely you'll be in what ever form your spec specializes in. You'll likely never see your wolf form if you do it right.
    Except the tree form. I remember the complaints from druids about being in tree form. I personally was disappointed to see Blizzard made the change to allow players to stay in their natural form as restorations.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, some people just like the gilnean(british lol) accents. plus human druid as a few have mentioned here. I'm not a worgen player so it doesnt affect me much but from the way they got out of their starting zone (and the time that has passed) you would think a few of the gilnaens have managed to reclaim most of their humanity by now.

I get the 'lol just roll human' line because i used to think/say this too. but having leveled a worgen warlock , I became more interested in the 'british human warlock' heh.