Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Not wanting to pass laws on making your country a safer place because of minor inconveniences to people, is rather awful.

I would have expected at least that much.
    And as I suspect you probably have no idea what those laws or what those inconveniences would even be. My personal guess? You get your talking points from the media and don't really have an idea of the larger picture. You are not American, so you'll have to excuse me if I ponder the fact you really don't have a grasp on the big picture of our countries policies, history, and laws.

I answered your question, but as predicted, it wasn't good enough. It never is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's not turn this into another gun control thread. I don't want to be the mean moderator who has to close this!

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Let's not turn this into another gun control thread. I don't want to be the mean moderator who has to close this!
    As long as we recognize its not the pro-gun people turning it into one! lol

/runs

(that was a joke, please don't infract me )

Edit: didn't see mod notice about gun control thread. I'll just politely leave

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Even I feel weird being the "snitch" here, but that is the very nature of these threads. That or discussing on the perp's race and whatnot.

It doesn't say in the article the type of weapon. So it probably wasn't .50AE, I'm pretty sure that would break an 80 year old woman's wrists.

I'm going to guess that it was a .38 special revolver. Whenever I picture an old person with a gun that's what comes to mind. It's like the Buick of home defense.