Deleted

Any preliminary Fury priority list for Legion yet?

Hey.

Anyone know if there's a priority list out yet for Legion Fury? Obviously tuning hasn't happened yet, but perhaps there's a preliminary one?

Would be grateful for help.

Thanks.

Yes, but it's not something that's worth publishing as it's both subject to change and highly likely to.

The issue with putting out early info too early is that players tend to re-use the information later when it's no longer relevant and anyone actually playing on the Alpha generally doesn't need it.

Deleted
    I understand. I'll just wait for tuning to happen then. Thank you.

I'll say the basic concept, without regard for tuning, is pretty simple:

Rampage when able,
    BT on CD,
    RB during Enrage,
    Furious Slash to fill/maintain Frenzy.

Obvious caveats apply, and trying to optimize the rotation can change it significantly such as dropping RB entirely and so on, but that's the kind of stuff that's also heavily subject to change with future builds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I'll say the basic concept, without regard for tuning, is pretty simple:

Rampage when able,
    BT on CD,
    RB during Enrage,
    Furious Slash to fill/maintain Frenzy.

Obvious caveats apply, and trying to optimize the rotation can change it significantly such as dropping RB entirely and so on, but that's the kind of stuff that's also heavily subject to change with future builds.
    I wonder what the full priority's gonna look like in the end.

It already has an alright feel to it, more or less, but something's off and I can't quite put my finger on it.

Appreciate the replies, by the way.