Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    If my girlfriend would question my faithfulness from the fact that I don't want her to use my phone without asking the only thing questionable would be her level of intelligence. The first thing someone does when cheating is to put a damn password on his smartphone and never leave the thing around.

For me it's a technical thing: I don't want anyone to use my PC or phone. You let her look something up and boom, you are now subscribed to menstruation newsletter

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Those two things are very different.

And no, privacy doesn't go out the window because you let me nut on you. Why would it?
    I don't fully get why people are in relationship with people they need privacy from, unless it's established up front that we're just fuck buddies. I'm from a older Gen, so I don't get the disposal partner that seems to be more common. Guess the difference is I didn't have things to hide from girlfriends back in the day. The closest thing girls would look through was a guys wallet and that was normally if they were expected to be cheating.

If I'm interested in a girl, nothing builds trust like tossing them your wallet and I guess phone now and tell them to knock themselves out. Nip any mistrust in the bud early and things go a lot smoother. I find girls (and guys) who have been cheated on tend to have those extra sensitivities. But if they are just fuck buddies, by all means keep them on a leash and maintain strict privacy policies

10+ Year Old Account
    The act isn't the problem, the reason is.

Because it displays a lack of trust and trust is important in a relationship.

Men snoop in phones too, trying to breach privacy is a dealbreaker imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    Why do you make posts asking "why so many men have yellow fever" or ask if people use sheets on their bed?
    Someone obviously tries to create as many pointless and borderline gender issue topics as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I don't fully get why people are in relationship with people they need privacy from, unless it's established up front that we're just fuck buddies. I'm from a older Gen, so I don't get the disposal partner that seems to be more common. Guess the difference is I didn't have things to hide from girlfriends back in the day. The closest thing girls would look through was a guys wallet and that was normally if they were expected to be cheating.

If I'm interested in a girl, nothing builds trust like tossing them your wallet and I guess phone now and tell them to knock themselves out. Nip any mistrust in the bud early and things go a lot smoother. I find girls (and guys) who have been cheated on tend to have those extra sensitivities. But if they are just fuck buddies, by all means keep them on a leash and maintain strict privacy policies
    That is a stupid thing to do.
    You may show that you trust them but you are a naive idiot in doing so.
    If your trust was misplaced she now has your Credit Card Number and god knows what else.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-04-30 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Tennisace probably
    do you have any proof that the op is tennisace?

Quote Originally Posted by mai mai mai mai chai cai View Post
    do you have any proof that the op is tennisace?
    Your English got noticeable better. Those lightening courses are helping!

why do men have problem with gf looking in their phone? why get so angry if you check their phone if they are away?
    Invasion and lack of respect for ones privacy and lack of trust.

I have outright told my GF if she wants to see something ill show it, But she will never know my password to anything besides Netflix.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

i personally don't care my gf can look as much as she want, but from my personal experience 9 out of 10 peoples who freak out at something like this are guilty
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

From personal anecdotal experience, the most paranoid girls worried about you cheating on them are the ones actually cheating on you.

Quote Originally Posted by xact4 View Post
    Men or women who freak out and don't want their partner to look at their phone have something to hide. Every single time. Might be something minor like complaining to a friend about the partner or something major, but that is the answer to the question. Same goes for social media, etc etc.

At the same time trying to spy on someones personal business however you go about doing it is pretty messed up. and both sides represent serious problems.
    Totally agree with this. They're hiding something if they're that protective of their phone around their partner. And yeah, trust issues never end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    That is a stupid thing to do.
    You may show that you trust them but you are a naive idiot in doing so.
    If your trust was misplaced she now has your Credit Card Number and god knows what else.
    I feel sorry for the world you live in. First you don't know that you can dispute charges on your credit card and second you're having sex with ghetto mommy's who are apparently masters of identity theft. Unlike you, I don't date trailer park trash, so I've never had any issues with credit cards or my Blockbuster card wrongly used.

Again, you clearly live in a different world than me, so it's best you keep all those items in a safe when she's around, cause she might steal them if you fall asleep on the couch or something

I feel sorry for the world you live in. First you don't know that you can dispute charges on your credit card and second you're having sex with ghetto mommy's who are apparently masters of identity theft. Unlike you, I don't date trailer park trash, so I've never had any issues with credit cards or my Blockbuster card wrongly used.

Again, you clearly live in a different world than me, so it's best you keep all those items in a safe when she's around, cause she might steal them if you fall asleep on the couch or something
    Offtopic: I read ur post and the bolded made me feel old, Thanks for that....lol
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    IDGAF who looks through my phone. Only thing on there that's somewhat important is the 50 different numbers for my pot dealer.

A smart person doesn't leave a trail. Idiots save incriminating evidence.

why do men have problem with gf looking in their phone? why get so angry if you check their phone if they are away?
    Because it's an invasion of privacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only guilty men thinks like that tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Offtopic: I read ur post and the bolded made me feel old, Thanks for that....lol
    If you were in the Mid altantic area (DC for me) it wasn't even Blockbuster at the time it was Erol's video. But I didn't think anyone would remember Erol's or Hollywood video. If you remember Erol's, then we can get together and share some metamucil sometime
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2016-04-30 at 11:31 PM.

depends why they are checking it. to flick through pictures, check internet, play a game, check time? sure

to see if i'm cheating on them or whatever? hell no - thats just so fucked up. That the person you are suppose to trust above all else thinks you would cheat on them.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Fair enough to an extent.

If you're carrying sour grapes from being cheated on to your next relationship, you probably shouldn't be in an relationship IMO though