Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Well hold on now. If aforementioned party gets sprung and tries to pull up tough cause they noticed butt was stuffed, then we're getting deep into another subject.. a subject of the jeans she's wearing.
    Yeah... which is a cautionary tale about how one's friends might issue a warning that is ignored due to a rising libido.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Yeah... which is a cautionary tale about how one's friends might issue a warning that is ignored due to a rising libido.
    Well needless to say, men have been known to enhance that as a possibility with the enticement of traveling in our Mercedes Benz. In which case, the maiden could exert us and exert us, under the assumption that they weren't a garden variety temptress of sexual intent.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    So I have this female friend that I may or may not have a relationship with
    What does that even mean? Are you not sure or do you just don't want to acknowledge it here?

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    She said (Ishityounot) that she wants to starve herself and loose a lot of weight because her ass is too big
    The goal is a good one, starving herself isnt. Just tell her to eat healthy and exercise more.