Horde MORE pvp changes please!! more fun powers in normal bgs!

Please surprise us with some needed pvp changes.

1. Be able to blacklist more PVP maps, please give us the ability to blacklist at least 3 !!

2. Bring back old AV, make it a separate pvp button, change it and improve it, burn towers, tough bosses, rebuild towers and summon big bosses. Long fights, great honor for timespent and pve missions finished

3. Make a epic pvp battle button, move av, isle of conquest and strands to this button, make it big battles and long battles. PVE style for those of us who like pve/pvp type battlegrounds. Who knows, move winter grasp and tol barad in there too!!!!

4. cool ideas and fun powers that are hidden around. Its bgs, they are not that important anyways, they not arenas or rated bgs so losen the rules a bit!

5. put a sewer in some of the maps to make cool sneaky sneaky ways to get places!

Deleted
    pvp/pve mixed BGs don't work. Look at Ashran.

Deleted
    1. Yes.
    2. Yes, but 100% remove PvE content from PvP. No NPCs, no Bosses just players please.
    3. No PvE in PvP. I don't like NPCs, vehicles, canons and things like that. I really loved the southshore vs tarren mill BG, that's the one they should bring back.
    4. No. I don't like NPCs, vehicles, canons or power modifiers and gimmicks in PvP.
    5. Sounds good.

Just my 2 cent.

I actually like ashran ( hate me it is ok ). I would love to see some more bg's or tolbarad areas with more enviorment utility that one can use to troll the other faction.

We might get some good ideas for in this thread!

I actually miss those AVs back in vanila, where games could last up to 18-20 hours, where entire group worked to summon elite NPC to help you push the tide, collecting items to summon a boss, instead of just a zerk fest.

1. Agreed, easy to implement
    2. Yes please, they should still have those files/scripts so would only need to update to current
    3. Hmm not sure about this one
    4. This I would really like, although all the powers should be player based. I hate vehicles! It should be more like a TDM shooter style where you can pick up:
    - healthpack (bring back lost health)
    - increase maxhealthpack for x seconds
    - increase armor pack for x seconds
    - increase damage/healing pack for x seconds
    - increase critchance pack for x seconds
    - and more...
    5. Could be nice, I always tend to like the maps that are more vertical. Although balancing ranged vs melee could be hard.

Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    1. Yes.
    2. Yes, but 100% remove PvE content from PvP. No NPCs, no Bosses just players please.
    3. No PvE in PvP. I don't like NPCs, vehicles, canons and things like that. I really loved the southshore vs tarren mill BG, that's the one they should bring back.
    4. No. I don't like NPCs, vehicles, canons or power modifiers and gimmicks in PvP.
    5. Sounds good.

Just my 2 cent.
    Seems like all you want is LolDethmatch style PvP.

Game already has that, its called Arena. Stop trying to turn objective based PvP i to more pointless lame dethmatch stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakecanada View Post
    5. put a sewer in some of the maps to make cool sneaky sneaky ways to get places!
    I like that idea (it reminds me of Runescape's Castle Wars underground passage)
    Professional's Guide to: Upgrading Your Computer
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Legion PvP is so bad that Holinka is handing out titles for watching the arena championships.

I love Ashran. 3-4 hours of murdering the Alliance? Who doesn't love that?

I wouldn't mind blacklisting more BGs, I blacklist WSG and AB, since I run a ton of 10-19s, so I'd rather not get those on my higher levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Just make Ashran a pre made only zone!! Problem solved?

Let me clear up what I mean by 40 man premade:

A leader has a group core of players and then opens up the raid for randoms .. leader needs to accept who joins and can KICK any one ..

Make wintergrasp and tol barad relevant again and I'd be happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakecanada View Post
    Please surprise us with some needed pvp changes.
    While we are at it lets make a BG that is now for REAl this time IN Gilneas!! that is city is so cool for bg and I realy thought they were planning this?Instead we fight next to the wall with some small houses.. such a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    pvp/pve mixed BGs don't work. Look at Ashran.
    Pve\pvp do mix, look at Alterac Valley, the differences are mainly because Ashran is very compact and runs on the prismise of 40vs40 pushing for the control of 1 flag at a time, and its a never ending battleground, that gets boring fast

Meanwhile Alterac valley is more complex and has a start to finish and exit, Control of Graveyards, need for taking over bunkers\towers of opposite faction to ease the trouble of killing the enemy's leader, back before you even had a more similarity to Ashran in that you collected resources from corpses to summon mini bosses to help you advance on the battlefield.

Even with Alterac Valley being stripped down i quite enjoy it, it shows pve\pvp can mix.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demitrix View Post
    Pve\pvp do mix, look at Alterac Valley, the differences are mainly because Ashran is very compact and runs on the prismise of 40vs40 pushing for the control of 1 flag at a time, and its a never ending battleground, that gets boring fast

Meanwhile Alterac valley is more complex and has a start to finish and exit, Control of Graveyards, need for taking over bunkers\towers of opposite faction to ease the trouble of killing the enemy's leader, back before you even had a more similarity to Ashran in that you collected resources from corpses to summon mini bosses to help you advance on the battlefield.

Even with Alterac Valley being stripped down i quite enjoy it, it shows pve\pvp can mix.
    Alterac valley has very minimal pve. only 2 pve bosses, guards at flags doesn't pose a threat can be soloed by one person and the resource bosses gets very very rarely if ever summoned. Compare that to Ashran which is mostly about pve. mobs everywhere and they drop artifacts, rare mobs, tons of guards and so many bosses ogre king, faction boss, rare boss. 90% of the fight in Ashran is pve. What ever pvp happens is just about zerg and aoe, individual player doesn't have any impact. In AV a player can go behind enemy lines and capture a flag or taking mine, makes huge impact on the whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Seems like all you want is LolDethmatch style PvP.

Game already has that, its called Arena. Stop trying to turn objective based PvP i to more pointless lame dethmatch stupidity.

I do not understand this attitude, did i say remove anything? I said add more options. This way if I am done with arena, and done with a certain BG, I can try something else. Why not have options? The hate for pve in pvp is strange when Wintergraps I recall used to be full.

I would agree if Blizzard does their classic thing and MAKEs you play a certain map for a certain reason. But if there is a WORLD pvp button and you choose to hit it, why not.

ASHRAN -- omg, what a crazy mistake. What was it? a 100 vs 100 AV and their only mistake was not adding it to a que button. Why was it necessary to walk into ashran? A total weirdo mistake. All these world pvp island and things they make need to be added to another button called BIG GROUP PVP and put ashran style stuff in there like tol barad and wintergrap

- - - Updated - - -

Alterac Valley has a HATE because it is totally designed poorly. If the rewards were great, and the battle was greater, the opposing faction would not allow you to just "zerg and lets get our honor mentality"

Those great maps need to have OBJECTIVE pvp honour rewards only. You need to take their tower and they NEED to defend it. WHo ever wins that battle earns that reward. etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Alterac valley has very minimal pve. only 2 pve bosses, guards at flags doesn't pose a threat can be soloed by one person and the resource bosses gets very very rarely if ever summoned. Compare that to Ashran which is mostly about pve. mobs everywhere and they drop artifacts, rare mobs, tons of guards and so many bosses ogre king, faction boss, rare boss. 90% of the fight in Ashran is pve. What ever pvp happens is just about zerg and aoe, individual player doesn't have any impact. In AV a player can go behind enemy lines and capture a flag or taking mine, makes huge impact on the whole game.
    - - - Updated - - -

Totally agree, I honestly dont even see why they really dont extra time into PVP PVE and gilneas lore. Make 1 CTF style map with it, one Grand PVP style bg and some other content. The pvp to me seems like a no brainer. They all have que buttons. The rewards is honor so it takes no thought, not like quests that need armour or something. To me its like COD or Smite where a person can log in, que up to 2-3 BGS while you wait for your wife to get ready to go out and blow some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    While we are at it lets make a BG that is now for REAl this time IN Gilneas!! that is city is so cool for bg and I realy thought they were planning this?Instead we fight next to the wall with some small houses.. such a disappointment.