Deleted

Pre oders bonus and retails stores

I usually buy games from my retail stores.

If i bought the game on release date, will i still get pre orders bonus ?
    I remember with repear of souls, if you entered you game code in couple of days of premiere, you still got the pre oder bonuses.
    So is something simillar here with this game, or not.
    Thanks for the info.
    Cheers.

The only pre order or pre purchase thing is the widowmaker noire skin, all the other things like the wings in diablo or the pet in wow or the other 5 skins in the Origin Edition will still be there on release day or afterwards, you just gotta make sure you buy a Origins Edition ( which is the only edition in retail shops anyway )

So if you want that Noire Widowmaker skin then you have to pre order with a shop or pre purchase with Blizzard before the game releases, all the rest like the other 5 skins and blizzard ingame goodies are tied to the Origin edition cd key and will still be there on release date.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    The only pre order or pre purchase thing is the widowmaker noire skin, all the other things like the wings in diablo or the pet in wow or the other 5 skins in the Origin Edition will still be there on release day or afterwards, you just gotta make sure you buy a Origins Edition ( which is the only edition in retail shops anyway )

So if you want that Noire Widowmaker skin then you have to pre order with a shop or pre purchase with Blizzard before the game releases, all the rest like the other 5 skins and blizzard ingame goodies are tied to the Origin edition cd key and will still be there on release date.
    Thanks for the input