Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    You're generalizing from an extreme minority.

Which is...not surprising.
    Watch Youtube, read Twitter, don't rely on just the MSM, and you cannot come to that conclusion.

Between BLM, censorious college kids, anti-Trumpers, reconquistas, it's shown that the left is filled to the brim with thuggery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocate Cheeks View Post

Tolerance and equality for everyone. At ~32 seconds in, you'll see a protester rapidly punch the man in the back of the head.
    People on both sides can be assholes? Well gosh!

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    maybe if trump stopped replicating the same crap hitler did: giving charismatic us against them speeches, inciting his supporters into violence, enflaming tensions to gain power, and gee isn't it quite a bit odd he's getting support from the kkk themselves? they are essentially a american version of the nazi party. they hate minorities and anyone who isn't white and pure just like the neo nazis. why do you think they form alliances together so often? now of course he isn't hitler incarnate but he sure seems to be doing a bang up job of impersonating him. he makes speeches about taking out muslim's hitler made speeches about the jew's.
    all that said i don't think he is going to do what hitler did. i can draw even more parallels but i'll stop there. also that last sentence is a cute personal attack you made on bernie's supporters AGAIN without the slightest mediocum of evidence to back it up other than your opinion. personally i think trump is an idiot who likes to act like hitler for some strange reason.

also the reason hillary supporters aren't doing that is because they're too busy shitting on bernie supporters to care about trump. they kind of consider him a joke.
    Us against them Comrade Sanders based is whole campaign on us against them with is communist class warfare crap you can take a Sanders speech and place it right beside speeches made by Lenin, Stalin, Moa, Castro and a few other communist dictators and you couldn't tell who said it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Us against them Comrade Sanders based is whole campaign on us against them with is communist class warfare crap you can take a Sanders speech and place it right beside speeches made by Lenin, Stalin, Moa, Castro and a few other communist dictators and you couldn't tell who said it
    As you say Comrade Vyxn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    People on both sides can be assholes? Well gosh!
    With liberty and condescension for all.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    but how do you know what bernie supporters do? how do you identify them?
    Bernie Sanders supporters are the most unstable out of the left wing voters. BLM, "safe-space" college kids, and other examples of people who are not 100% level in their heads.

As much as I dislike Clinton her voter is more traditional and probably will just vote, instead of causing violence and rioting.