Wise disk cleaner or Priform Ccleaner for windows 7

There are lots of PC optimization software available on market. I am confused with Wise disk cleaner and priform ccleaner both have good reviews. What would you recommend me to do

I've never heard of Wise Disk Cleaner, but I'm a big fan of CCleaner and have been using it for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I've never heard of Wise Disk Cleaner, but I'm a big fan of CCleaner and have been using it for years.
    hmm so your opinion is to go for cleaner
    Last edited by jugni; 2016-05-14 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jugni View Post
    hmm so your opinion is to go for cleaner
    It's a pretty solid application.

Definitely CCleaner...It's on my desktop for years.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    It's a pretty solid application.
    Hmm 2 votes for ccleaner

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zoroku View Post
    Definitely CCleaner...It's on my desktop for years.
    you are using free version or paid one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    I used to use CCleaner mostly, but am a big fan of Privazer lately.
    It's pretty much the same, but with more options and more in depth.
    For now I just keep both around, as sometimes one finds something the other misses etc for win 7. ^^
    What is Privazer is this like ccleaner PC optimization software
    Last edited by jugni; 2016-05-13 at 05:06 AM.

I like CCleaner, although haven't tried anything else. It works great.

10+ Year Old Account
    +1 for CCleaner, I haven't used anything else to compare it to, but it does what I want it to do and does a great job at it.

Quote Originally Posted by djar View Post
    I like CCleaner, although haven't tried anything else. It works great.
    hmm thanks djar for your contribution

Quote Originally Posted by jugni View Post
    you are using free version or paid one
    I haven't seen many major differences between the free/paid versions of ccleaner. I think with the paid version, it does a lot more things automatically (you can schedule automatic cleanings instead of having to do them manually, get automatic updates instead of having to manually visit the website to download/install them yourself, etc). And you can get tech support from them if you have problems with the paid version. Those are the only major differences I can think of.

Also, I think the free version is licensed for personal use only and not for business/corporate use.

I'm not saying the paid version isn't worth it (and supporting the developers is always a good thing), but the free version should work fine as long as you don't mind running your cleanings/updates manually every once in a while. I usually do an update check, cleaning, and registry clean about once a week on my system.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-05-09 at 03:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ccleaner works great

As as always you can get....blabla mods not wanting piracy on this forum, software full version/pro with ease just looking around a bit on youtube. Updating cracked stuff might be a bit bad trough, but who wanna pay for software.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

ccleaner is a pretty obvious choice really been using it with clients for years

I think Kaspersky Internet Security better tool to avoid your pc from being slow down and remove malware it can be found for windows
    getpczone.com
    Last edited by mhsanmimi; 2018-06-20 at 02:51 PM.

Piriform ccleaner is top registery cleaner we can use it

Try the Ccleanear, I am sure you will not regret about it. I'm its devoted user I and am very satisfied about its work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna close this as its menny year old
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab