Poll: What is ur faction in legion?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'll probably continue to play my Night Elf, have really enjoyed playing as Alliance ever since I switched over from Horde... however, I'm not against playing horde again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance will be running around with human stun racial and Relentless perk. Faction disparity will get worse, not better. Every class can stun, only like 3 can fear. A valiant effort by Blizz, though not really.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Deleted
    A lot of players are seriously underestimating or even completely missing the most important change when it comes to faction balance:

In Legion end of season rewards will be awarded based on faction specific ladders.

This change alone will take care of faction imbalance in the long run. It remains to be seen if enough players are willing to pay for an xfer to even it out in the first season, but looking at the whole expansion, it should be pretty close to balanced.

I play both, but Gnomes will always be my fav

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there really still people that only play one faction?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voeid View Post
    A lot of players are seriously underestimating or even completely missing the most important change when it comes to faction balance:

In Legion end of season rewards will be awarded based on faction specific ladders.

This change alone will take care of faction imbalance in the long run. It remains to be seen if enough players are willing to pay for an xfer to even it out in the first season, but looking at the whole expansion, it should be pretty close to balanced.
    You are grossly overestimating how many people actually care about pvp ladders. This MIGHT fix balance on heavy pvp oriented realms. But won't on anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where my friends go, so go I. So I am currently on my Draenei Shaman. I'll always be a fan of the Blood Elves, though.

Unless Naga or an aquatic race were added, then I'm cemented in whichever faction they choose.

I can't take a faction that has gnomes in it seriously.

Only neutral Pandaren! Hurrah for furry!

Deleted
    definitely Nelf, they fit the content.

Deleted
    Alliance.

Played Horde for 3 years since end of vanilla to start of WoTLK, and I had enough of that. Most players I interacted with were kids and douchebags. Rerolled Alliance and had a much better time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voeid View Post

Good thing I don't give a shit about high rated pvp. No, wait, not giving a shit still implies I give something else less than a shit. Hmm...I give a NEGATIVE something, I give so little about high rated pvp, that if that little would become reality it would turn into a black hole that would swallow the galaxy. I give so little about it that if I was a rapper, high rated arena would be grammar. I give so little about it that if I was a republican, high rated arena would be the global warming. I give so little about it that if I was Wesley Snipes, high rated arena would be the taxes.
    Last edited by mmoc1ccafd3aee; 2016-05-17 at 08:25 PM.