Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Wide? Both of those mice are actually pretty small, besides the bit you rest your [right hand] ring finger on. Unless you're comparing them to some £2 microsoft thing, which are just too small for anything.
    the g500s is a bit of a funny shape but the width of where i hold this mouse vs where i hold the g600 is like a 1cm difference and it is super uncomfortable for me. the general shape of the g600 overall is just unpleasant in my hand.

i haven't held a naga in a couple years, but their shape is also unpleasant to my memory.

I use this mouse:
    http://www.amazon.com/Redragon-M901-...ion+red+dragon
    Its very fast and has lots of buttons. It was only 40$ with shipping.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steelseries Rival 300 or Rival 700 depending on your budget, both are great.

Both using top-notch Pixart optical sensors (PMW3310 and PMW3360, respectively), widely regarded among the best sensors you can get right now.

been using the naga as well, good mouse

Deleted
    I've been rocking a g502 for over a year now, no problems at all

I have the old school naga before the buttons curved in on each other in two six pack groupings (2012 edition) and like it so much better than how other MMO mice do the two six packs. If and when my Naga breaks I will likely go to the Corsair Scimitar.

Get a Naga or a g600 and your WoW experience will be much better.