Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Just as a FYI, you shouldn't post your net worth online for no reason, or really anywhere

If you're a high net worth individual and you want to stay that way, it pays to be careful
    This. Only a complete moron with no brains posts his actual net worth. Im going to assume OP is just fishing and everyone else is just humoring him with false information.

My net worth is about 98,875 legit income and 3.5 million on the black market, off shore accounts. I think I have money in the Cayman Islands but I haven't checked that since 2002

/s

10+ Year Old Account
    An half empty glass of water and a vanilla flavoured warcraft cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    I have 150$ in my wallet. Oh and 50$ in assets in the form of a walmart giftcard I got for my birthday.

Man it's cool being dirt poor.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

I inherited 50m usd from my late father. His properties are still to be distributed amongst my 3 brothers and I, but I am estimating they are worth somewhere around 2-3m.

Zehn Mark Fünfzig.

Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-05-02 at 10:32 AM.

Deleted
    I owe more than I own, so zero.

Deleted
    I would say about 30k USD and I'm 19 so that's nice I guess

I've got 4 kids, I'm sure you get the idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    4 million gold and counting.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Deleted
    30.000 $ in cash.

15+ Year Old Account
    Last time I told people my net worth they came in droves and plundered my sarcophagus. Which was infuriating to see they moved off with my beautiful mask and lots of jewellery. So since then I have decided to keep my lips tight about my net worth.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

I'm worth more than this thread.

/FlexesHisEpeen

*Mic drop*

Obama Out

in this thread.

honest people. and people who feel the need to pretend their internet handle is mad successful. funny how if you read the first 2 pages of this even, you'd be led to believe that everyone on here is a high flyer with a good career/prospects :P kinda goes against statistics..

and on that note, I do ok. personally? not much. but my family has multiple properties (including flats in london, in a decent area.) so at some point maybe ill spike up :P but till then, I enjoy my hobbies and life too much to squander it away.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Net worth value is very variable among countries, so I don't immediatly see the point tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonthor View Post
    I inherited 50m usd from my late father. His properties are still to be distributed amongst my 3 brothers and I, but I am estimating they are worth somewhere around 2-3m.
    Good lord send some this way, "I've got 4 kids to feed man"

Joke aside, I once heard a radio program about a guy who inherited some millions aswell, and he was annoyed by how his friends always expected him to pay whenever they went out, do you experience that aswell?
    Last edited by Crispin; 2016-05-02 at 11:27 AM.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Just as a FYI, you shouldn't post your net worth online for no reason, or really anywhere

If you're a high net worth individual and you want to stay that way, it pays to be careful
    Very much this. :|
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Why would you ask for something so personal and irrelevant to you? And why would anyone volunteer this info? Is it wise to upstage what could be an 11 year old op or tell a potential hacker? Topics of this nature should be banned.

Is this also including organs for the black market?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    About tree-fiddy
    Was waiting for that

7+ Year Old Account

Why not? What's wrong with it? Will somebody come and kill you or something?