Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanatahn31 View Post
    =

Think that's harsh, you gotta remember who they're targeted for. I took my daughter there a few times and it's magical watching their faces light up. It's like being in a fantasy world for a few days and all the areas are well designed and built.

In the UK we have 0 parks like it, the rest are bland, boring parks full of rides but no spirit. Disneyland has that little spark.
    i mean its great if you and your child enjoy it. Great for you, not for me.

I didn't even enjoy disneyworld when i was a little kid when my mother took me. i think i was 8? 10? something like that...I never liked theme parks to begin with. Id much rather just go do something outdoors. Plus large crowds and florida makes my skin crawl.

i hated Disney world, too many people

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Lol what a bad idea that was...

I heard a comedian once say, "Yeah, plastic castles aren't that impressive when you have real ones nearby."
    Err, that picture isn't Disneyland Paris, it was Banksy's Dismaland spoof.
    Have been to many of the parks many times, including Disneyland Paris. If you have money and know how to get the most out of the parks, they are a blast.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never been, would have loved to go though

What do I think about Disney theme parks? I think they provide a throwaway account that effects an affectation for a cheerleader/fat person perversion to make a stupid thread. Seriously, way to ban evade, just come up looking like a perv on the throwaway account and no one will suspect!

Not a huge fan. Over crowded all the time which results in huge waiting lines. Also I can't stand still, gives me huge back pains. Doesn't work well when you have to wait in line for over an hour for most rides.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

I've never been! But I want to go. It will probably be overrated.

I REALLY want to go see The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, that one is on my bucket list. I might try going later this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have never been and never intend to go. it's probably full of stinky overweight draenei anyway.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Never been to one of them, not really my thing. It's definitely not something that should be considered a 'right'
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I think they're fun, just don't go in the middle of Summer. Will absolutely be going again someday. <3 me some Epcot.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Euro Disney is great...

[IMG]http://luxurylaunches.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Banksy-opens-Dismaland-1.jpg[IMG]
    augh, I got TB from cutting myself on the edge of that photo (damn you banksy).

I'm an Orlando, FL resident; I live about about 30 miles from Disney World. EPCOT is a blast as an adult, and "Drinking Around the World" is simultaneously the best and worst experience you'll ever have. I haven't been to Animal Kingdom since it opened, so I have no opinion on that one. Magic Kingdom is very much a children's park, and it's also excessively crowded most of the time; I'd only suggest going here if you're going with 4-12 year olds that want to go, or if you're looking to dine at the absolutely stunning Be Our Guest restaurant. MGM, er...Hollywood Studios is, frankly, an inferior thrill park in comparison to its rival Universal's two parks. However, once Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land are completed, it may be worth a visit (Watch out for overcrowding, though).
    Last edited by AbalDarkwind; 2016-05-02 at 07:46 PM.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I went to Disneyland Paris when I lived in Belgium (2004) and I don't remember it being this bad. It's not as grand was the one in Florida that I also went to, but still decent.
    Because that picture is not of Disneyland

My family did a road trip down there when I was about 4 or 5. My parents, uncle, aunt, 4 cousins, grandpa all drove down there. It was a lot of fun and we took our time getting there and did things like camping or I think we went to a wax museum or something, I just remember being scared of the huge wax batman behind these bars. I thought it was going to open the bars and drag me away. The family wanted to take pictures in front of it and I would not turn my back to it lol.
    Last edited by Jotaux; 2016-05-02 at 07:53 PM.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been to the Florida Disney world twice when I was 8 and again when I was 11. I absolutely loved it

Oh. I guess it was a joke or something.
    Yeah it was Banksy's bemusement park.

Yeah, I know the picture wasn't the real thing, but I guess it was more a joke, since Disneyland Paris, if my memory is correct, has had some issues over the years. Though, maybe it was better when I went there back in 2004.
    At least they're doing better than Alton Towers.

Deleted
    For kids it's absolutely fantastic.

As an adult it's pretty meh.

I can tell because as a kid I didn't wanna leave again, but I went back there 2 years ago and it was kinda boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lines are too long. Food's expensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    Lines are too long. Food's expensive.
    the story of every theme park in existence.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.