Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Harvard Grad Ted Cruz Debates Random Blue Collar Trump Supporter. Sad!

It's frankly a little silly. The epitome of low hanging fruit.

Also he cant help himself and lies about Trump telling the NYT that he "wouldnt build the wall." He said that some things are open to compromise or negotiation.

Frankly this would have been unnecessary as he could have won without needing to. Just shows why people dont like him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvzcX4GQEHY

Edit: Removed my old video for OPs raw video and embedded it. I rather see the raw other than the news version of it.

Still I can't help feel this is just deserts for the republican (establishment) at this point. This is what you guys wanted so enjoy it.
    Last edited by akris15; 2016-05-03 at 12:28 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    No dentists in Indiana?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    My god is this really how Trump supporters are? Are they so ignorant about their own presidential candidate? Do they just put earplugs int their ears and scream lalalala in order to not hear criticism of their views.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post
    It's frankly a little silly. The epitome of low hanging fruit.

Also he cant help himself and lies about Trump telling the NYT that he "wouldnt build the wall." He said that some things are open to compromise or negotiation.

Frankly this would have been unnecessary as he could have won without needing to. Just shows why people dont like him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvzcX4GQEHY
    I seriously hope Trump is lying about the wall, because its the most stupid decision that would be done in the US. As for the rest I applaude Cruz for confronting their opposite views supporter rather than telling them to punch them in the face

Where is this? Because that guy is so Tampa.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Where is this? Because that guy is so Tampa.
    It seems to be in Indiana.Specifically Marion

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    It seems to be in Indiana.Specifically Marion
    I feel like after this, the guy peeled out of wherever they were, blasting Nickelback, truck nuts clanging haphazardly about.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I think Ted Cruz is pretty close to pure evil, he did an excellent job keeping his cool in the face of such idiocy.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    While I think Ted Cruz is pretty close to pure evil, he did an excellent job keeping his cool in the face of such idiocy.
    Well he does spend a lot of time with Mike Lee.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like Cruz but he showed a lot more composure than I would've in that situation, then again Im not running to be the head of anything.

You're free to vote for whoever you want based whatever criteria you want but when you lay out that criteria and someone shows you where you're wrong then man up to hit. Had the man confronting Cruze been like, "I just don't like you", and left it at that then I wouldn't delighted in Cruz exposing the flawed mentality behind at least 30% of Trump supporters, at least.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Cruz is desperate, he's going to lose big, real americans are tired of the politicians lies.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I don't like Cruz but he showed a lot more composure than I would've in that situation, then again Im not running to be the head of anything
    Yeah, I'll give him that. As soon as the other guy said "the wall" when asked to give one thing that he liked about Trump I would have burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. God, there are some stupid people in this country...

Damn!

That redneck got destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that this buffoon's vote is equal to mine hurts my soul on some primordial visceral level.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Yeah, I don't like Cruz either but I respect the hell out of how he kept calm and dismantled Billy Bob McInbredface there.

His number 1 reason for voting for Trump is the wall? That's just sad. Trump is a genius, he successfully scapegoated illegal immigration to be the #1 issue to low information voters.

What's funny is the OP using a video to attack Cruz when it simply shows a severely uninformed voter preaching Trump.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

I agree with the redneck guy, Cruz is trying to steal the election from Trump, you don't have to be a Harvard grad or have a debate to see that. Do the math Cruz!, he is mathematically eliminated already. There is no need to debate a huckster when you hold all the cards and he holds none.

Not a Cruz fan in the least but I definitely respect the guy for how he handled this situation. That being said, Cruz is not a dummy, in this type of debate it's like Mike Tyson fighting a guy with one hand tied behind his back. No way this dude stood a chance lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Not a Cruz fan in the least but I definitely respect the guy for how he handled this situation.
    It's way up there with this: