Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...l?intcmp=hpbt3

That is why. So what is everyone's take on this? Should we be like Europe and lay down in the name of "feelings" and "political correctness"? Or should be put these fuckers in their place....which is back on the other side of the border where they belong...being as how they are...ILLEGAL.
    They have their own children being violent and using foul language for children. Parenting skills at its best, huh? Savages...
    Oh god. Ppl really need to quit crying over "political correctness". And you want to talk about feelings? Trump cries anytime someone criticizes him. He cannot handle it. He resorts to being a child. He's more emotional than my chemical romance. And political correctness means nothing. If you say the wrong things in front of trump or his supporters they throw a fit.

And LOL at you thinking there aren't tons of white kids using foul language and being violent. And being savages. Get a grip. And stop being a drama queen. People get offended so easily nowadays.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Reading the comment section of that article certainly help remove the impresssion that trump supporters are racists...

Because obviously someone screaming ''America is a white country'' is totally not racist.
    You forgot
    Personally I would like to shoot on sight any illegal I see. There should be a bounty on their heads.

$100 for each one over 12 years old and $500 for pregnant women.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    There is a level of irony in these people protesting Trump, while holding the Mexican flag. They want to get out of their dump of a country so bad to go to the US, so why not hold the US flag instead?

That being said, it's a rare thing to see protestors actually try to change people's minds. Usually they end up just pissing people off and nothing else... which I'm starting to think is the goal.
    They want to live in the US because it offers them better living conditions that doesn't meant that they are renouncing to their homeland's culture. I live in another country, yet I still hold love and nationalism for my homeland. I'm sure US citizens living abroad also hold love for the US.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The American people also want a president who will sell their rights and dignity to the highest bidder. Trump will have circlejerks with all his big business buddies in the Oval Office if he gets elected. You know what is even scarier than illegal Mexicans? Your own government turning your country into a totalitarian state. The GOP thrives on fear and hate, they want you to fear everything so that they can control you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Oh god. Ppl really need to quit crying over "political correctness". And you want to talk about feelings? Trump cries anytime someone criticizes him. He cannot handle it. He resorts to being a child. He's more emotional than my chemical romance. And political correctness means nothing. If you say the wrong things in front of trump or his supporters they throw a fit.
    I have never quite understood this, Trump has called for opening up libel laws due to people saying "horrible" things about him, those big meanies.

How lily-livered is the man that he can not stomach criticism or disagreement? Yet many of his supporters claim he is standing up for the right to say what you want. The disconnect between what he says and what his supporters think he stands for is bizarre.

Personally I would like to shoot on sight any illegal I see. There should be a bounty on their heads.

$100 for each one over 12 years old and $500 for pregnant women.
    Man that is disgusting...

But I'm sure there will be people hopping in and saying this sort of vile irrational hatred is motivated by only the purest of intentions against criminals... nothing to do with their ethnicity. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    But isn't a large part of Trump's campaign appealing to people who are butthurt over being called racist/sexist/etc? Sounds like people with hurt feelings to me.
    Actually a large part of Trumps voter-base is made up of people interested in how he can help economically with trade/manufacturing and what he'll do for the average citizen in putting more in infrastructure. He had a fairly recent town hall where he clearly said that he wanted to put America first in most of his policies including foreign arrangements, too. Its been too long since we really focused on the state of things at home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    Actually a large part of Trumps voter-base is made up of people interested in how he can help economically with trade/manufacturing and what he'll do for the average citizen in putting more in infrastructure. He had a fairly recent town hall where he clearly said that he wanted to put America first in most of his policies including foreign arrangements, too. Its been too long since we really focused on the state of things at home.
    But he's hypocritical on economic issues. Just look at how he runs his businesses, it's not in his personal interest to change the US' trade and manufacturing policies. I don't know why people trust him to do something that's not in his interests.

I have never quite understood this, Trump has called for opening up libel laws due to people saying "horrible" things about him, those big meanies.

How lily-livered is the man that he can not stomach criticism or disagreement? Yet many of his supporters claim he is standing up for the right to say what you want. The disconnect between what he says and what his supporters think he stands for is bizarre.
    Yeah, he wants to infringe on Freedom of the Press because he can't handle being criticized. Dictator 101: Control the Press.

By topping the wars in Middle East with a trade war with China, Mexico, Europe, Japan and Korea ?

Trump is a man who has literally failed in every business he has tried to personally run. He somehow makes his money by licensing his name out. AKA he is good at nothing beyond marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Part of it is that they've long since discovered that it makes certain people foam at the mouth.
    I'm all for trolling when appropriate, but I think these people pretty much alienate people from their cause, in particular those in the middle.

10+ Year Old Account
    America should mirror the immigrants home countries' laws when dealing with immigration. Legal or otherwise. Obviously, you would have to put in some sort of refugee clause for people coming from places like North Korea or something. I can't imagine anything more fair.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...l?intcmp=hpbt3

That is why. So what is everyone's take on this? Should we be like Europe and lay down in the name of "feelings" and "political correctness"? Or should be put these fuckers in their place....which is back on the other side of the border where they belong...being as how they are...ILLEGAL.
    They have their own children being violent and using foul language for children. Parenting skills at its best, huh? Savages...
    oh look who it is. time for more nonsense from xires. i say we let them all in.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    They want to live in the US because it offers them better living conditions that doesn't meant that they are renouncing to their homeland's culture. I live in another country, yet I still hold love and nationalism for my homeland. I'm sure US citizens living abroad also hold love for the US.
    Yeah I guess the whole idea is that if the US is truly much better than their old country, and they are able to live a much better life, why not show some appreciation or at least class, in the matter?

So basically, everyone hates dirty Mexicans and that's why Trump has supporters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

This is similar to how sometimes a fanbase can ruin a show/game/comic for other people that like it.

This happened at my school a few weekends ago. It's been happening every weekend for months and I'm kind of over it. I'm still voting democratic, but fuck do I hate the anti-trump retards that shit up my campus. It's the most counterproductive thing ever.

"I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Yeah, he wants to infringe on Freedom of the Press because he can't handle being criticized. Dictator 101: Control the Press.
    From an outsider looking in, I see people saying that Trump wants to protect the Constitution and Trump saying he is going to rip the balls off the 1st Amendment.

I could understand if people did not realise he was going to screw around with the 10th Amendment or whatever, people get bored after reading a couple of bits of legal stuff, but how do they not even know the first one on the list? Do they just skip it and go to the one about guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    From an outsider looking in, I see people saying that Trump wants to protect the Constitution and Trump saying he is going to rip the balls off the 1st Amendment.

I could understand if people did not realise he was going to screw around with the 10th Amendment or whatever, people get bored after reading a couple of bits of legal stuff, but how do they not even know the first one on the list? Do they just skip it and go to the one about guns?
    Trump has also said he wants to restrict Freedom of Religion in regards to Muslims. So the constitution seems to mean little to Trump and his supporters.

And yes, I'm pretty sure they skip right to the guns.

10+ Year Old Account
    "He said he wanted to put America first.". That's something that someone running for president says. Trump just says things people want to hear. He's "Bringin it back" he's bringin everything back. And he just throws numbers out there. "Unemployment is up 40, 50, sometimes even 60%". Wtf?

And not to mention when people ask him why his clothing is made in china and mexico he says "It's because china devalues their currency.". But what that actually means is "I could have my clothing made in the US and still make money, but I'd have to pay someone minimum wage. Why do that when I can pay to have it made in china where someone is only making 30 cents an hour! PROFIT!!!".

But thankfully he's going to get crushed in the general election. When he has to debate either Bernie or Hillary, it will put a spotlight on what an amateur he is. He cannot think on his feet.
    Last edited by Seezer; 2016-05-03 at 02:23 AM.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post

They don't even read it, they find people who they agree with and blindly believe their interpretation of the constitution. Republicans claim to be the party of the constitution, but typically aren't fans of rights. I'll quote Santorum who spoke in defense of his laws that would enforce Christianity on people. He claimed that freedom of religion did not give people freedom from religion. Just an idea of how ridiculous this stuff gets.

Trump supporters like Trump because he "speaks his mind", but are ok with him wanting to silence others who speak their minds against him.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post
    we are here to stay you liked or not xires