I searched for some kind of answer for this though not found the exact point of fact I was looking for, hoping this aint a doublepost or repost of someone elses.

I've found a curious thing in the PvP talent tree, PvP talent and the racials for CC-breaking.

Just as an overhead info: PvP-tree gives us the CC-breaks of choosing when to break, breaks on application and reduction of being CC'd

The racials, particular to this case, Human and Forsaken can break stun (for humans), fear, sleep and charm (for forsaken) which shares an 30sec ICD with the PvP-tree, yes everyone knows it.

But I'm curious of how this ties in with March of the Damned for Blood DKs, which removes stuns, snares and roots when you wraith walk - would the racials interact with this CD like it does with the PvP ones? Yes/no?

And as a further note on that, which would then be considered more valuable, since the only thing a Blood DK wouldn't be able to break is basically polymorph-like CC's. That is if you are forsaken, otherwise fear would be one as well if you're human.

Just some thoughts that's come up when I've been looking through the respective trees.