Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I ressed 4 team members on a control point which resulted in a last second cap which won us the game.

PotG went to McCree who killed 1 person and then walked down a hallway.

I hate PotG.
    Last edited by Fayolynn; 2016-05-06 at 08:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    My own recommendation would be Symetra
    Symmetra it is. I'll see you guys (checks PS4 download timer) sometime tomorrow.

Deleted
    I got one today, but I didn't think it was very impressive. Was surprised it happened considering there were all the offensive heroes with strong ultis. Anyone knows for sure what is measured to choose the plays?

I record mine, cause you can't save highlights.

I've had a few PotGs as Mercy. The most hilarious one was when I got in a last second ress for Tracer so she could throw her ultimate into Zarya's gravity ultimate. The whole enemy team got obliterated.

I've gotten a few play of the game as my favorite character, Reinhardt. It's just so satisfying charging through the squeeshies, crashing the healer into a wall, turn around, ult all the damage dealers and mow them down with a few hammer swings.

I'm just sad that after the beta our accounts are completely wiped of the progress we made as I just bought the Stonehardt skin. Such a nice skin...
    Last edited by Prifter; 2016-05-07 at 01:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would record some for you, but the chat overlay annoys me so much, that I don't like uploading it..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I would record some for you, but the chat overlay annoys me so much, that I don't like uploading it..
    And just by asking the Overwatch Facebook group, I found out it was like WoW to hide it..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    I ressed 4 team members on a control point which resulted in a last second cap which won us the game.

PotG went to McCree who killed 1 person and then walked down a hallway.

I hate PotG.
    Wish you could turn that shit off.
    Yesterday i got PotG as Torbjorn, was dead on the ground with camera rotating around my corpse. Some odd 20m back was my sentry killing 4-5 people.
    Just a waste of time to show that.

Would love to see tanks / healer get it more often and not just focus on killing.