Poll: Favourite zone?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I can only recommend killing upper HFC because when you walk out of Tyrant's room across the balcony towards where you kill Iskar, it is an absolute stunning sight. Tanaan is a beautiful zone. I suspect most peoples judgement is down not due to the artwork alone but also questing and what you do in the zone in general.

Nagrand. I like green plains

Least Favourite: Tanaan, I dislike dark plains

Torn between Shadowmoon and Spires for favorite zone. Frostfire definitely the one I hate the most though.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you played every quest in Shadowmoon and played all the way to the ending cinematic, you know there is no other answer.

Deleted
    Favorite: Shadowmoon Valley (Talador too)
    Least favorite: Gorgrond. The zone looks so boring, there should be more jungle areas.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Shadowmoon's ambience and Gorgrond's man-eating forests. After leveling 8 characters things start to lose their shine though.
    I didn't like Nagrand because things take ages to die in leveling gear and it's almost the same as the level 70 version aesthetically.

Deleted
    Spires is pretty fucking great by any standard. The quest flow was great, the zone was steep in lore, awesome faction (arrakoas) and the zone itself was quite gorgeous.

The only parts I sorta disliked was the goblin area to the south and Admiral Taylor. I just thought Taylor's questline was the most pointless garbage. First off, he was killed for no reason. Secondly, it hinted at the cult of the damned having infiltrated the alliance somehow and gotten to Draenor with Taylor. It killed a bit of the good quest flow having to do something so completely irrelevant to anything and leads to nothing. I wasn't emotionally connected to Admiral Taylor since I'm horde, but even I think that's a shitty way to send him off. It would've been cool if he had accomplished something behind the scene such as messing up the plans for the cult of the damned entirely.

Too much ranting for how little of an issue it actually was for me, but Spires was great otherwise.

My least favorite is Gorgrond without doubt. It's unfinished and rushed as hell. Nothing else to say. The zone doesn't look great nor feel great.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    My favorite would be Shadowmoon. Least favorite...? Gorgrond, maybe. It just felt like there wasn't as much of an over-arching goal.

1. Spires of Arak
    2. Shadowmoon Valley

For me at least

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite is a tie between Shadowmoon Valley and Talador. If I had to pick one I think I would say Talador mainly because the music and the way the environment looked and felt reminded me of RPGs like Fable and Kingdoms of Amalur.

I don't really dislike any of the zones but if I had to pick one I disliked the most I would say Nagrand ONLY because it's pretty much the same as it was in Outland.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I honestly am not a huge fan of their zone design at Draenor;
    -Look, the Q-objective is right there, 200yrds away from me, sadly, if I want to get there, I need to run half way around the map, aggro 712364 pointless mobs and then I
    am there... -_-

The story in the zones was Ok'ish, though it was kinda bland, did not get "the feeling" at any point in the leveling process.

Replayability was gibberish, leveling was fun once, but every toon after that was more and more tedious. Thank god for flying and thus leveling via bonus mystery pointless objectives and treasures.

In general all out world content in WoD was bad, kinda breaks my heart to say so, but still :/