Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    I guess seeing a penis is actually more dangerous than seeing a nipple.
    It could put your eye out

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I'm confused as to how the school is not the one being charged, as they took the picture, reviewed it, edited it, published it, and distributed it. There's really no grounds for charging him with indecent exposure that doesn't bring far more serious charges to the school, and in court the defense is going to slam that so hard that the school can either back off or be torn down.
    Pretty much this. In the worst case, the guy should've been caught and disciplined by the school before the picture ever went live. Also, it was a dumb thing for him to do, but criminal charges that could potentially ruin his life are well past the point of overkill.

Although it sounds like this was hard to spot anyway:

Some students told KPHO they didn't even notice until adults started making a big deal out of it.
    "While the small size of the photograph as published makes the details difficult to discern, the yearbook has been recalled so the school can make a minor but critical edit for the inappropriate content."

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    No , i understand the law is the law and all that but it was just a dumb prank and this poor kids gonna be put through the ringer for it when he deserves a slap on the wrist.
    And so begins the tradition of one player flashing his junk each year for the team photo. The "Where's Willy?" game is a harmless rite of passage for our upstanding underage men!
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Some students told KPHO they didn't even notice until adults started making a big deal out of it.
    That is not a good result from a dick rating.

10+ Year Old Account
    He will forever have an epic story to tell. He is a legend. I'm impressed.

He should maybe be fined and have it dropped to just a misdemeanor. No ones life will shatter before their eyes if they see it. As for the school, they could suspend him, and take him out of the game for the rest of the year. I feel that is fair.

Gotta love that the number of charges was 69 though, lol.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

American police state at its finest. Removing dangerous criminals from its ranks as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Top-tier prank. Nobody actually harmed, it's funny as hell. Too bad he's being charged.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    And so begins the tradition of one player flashing his junk each year for the team photo. The "Where's Willy?" game is a harmless rite of passage for our upstanding underage men!
    Brilliant! They could have 1 willy in the while year book! Perhaps clues in some photos!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Prude americans.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    It takes balls to do that
    Nope, just a penis.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moral of this story, don't listen to your friends when they dare you to do something they're too chicken shit to do themselves.

Feel sorry for the dude, but he's the one who whipped out his penis.

Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    What's important is that we stop this delinquent now before he starts a YouTube prank channel.

Sexual offender, may not be allowed internet access, restrictions on living, work, where he can drive, cant have kids (or atleast live in house with them)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sick of these idiots and their "pranks". Hopefully this will make the next moron think twice before pulling their own "prank".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    I'm sick of these idiots and their "pranks". Hopefully this will make the next moron think twice before pulling their own "prank".
    #NoFunAllowed
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, this is pretty absurd. I wish the "scurred of no-no bits" crowd would just fuck off.

It would be funny if multiple students did it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Well, for 1, he didn't actually expose himself to anyone but the cameraman unless they can prove otherwise, which is unlikely since no one knew about it.

And 2, the school is the one that distributed the picture, they're the ones that would be held responsible.

At worst he should get a single misdemeanor for indecent exposure to the cameraman, but that's really pushing it because the cameraman didn't even see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, seems like a small problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Sure, ruin his life. That's what everybody needs.
    Isn't that the very basics of US law system?
    Oh, hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have seen it; the scourge of the human body. There is no coming back. Everything is darkness. The pain is unbearable. *stares out rainy window* what is the meaning of life?

*crying intensifies*

Someone call 911, I cannot go on. For there is no God.

fuuuuuuuck this is dumb.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.