Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Error
    Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    What's important is that we stop this delinquent now before he starts a YouTube prank channel.

The second "it's ju..." passes his lips he needs beating until he can no longer speak.

He's not a child, he's 19. Although I suppose at a push you could maybe justify that the presence of minors near his exposed member would make it sexual content involving minors. I'm not sure where the rules stand on that. Would they need to be looking at it for it to count? What if balls aren't touching? Is it nonce material then?
    do they separate the minors from the over age 18 football players in the locker room? If not, haven't they all already seen each other's penises?

Of all the stupid pranks you see this is one of the more acceptable ones. Literally no one got hurt and everyone had a laugh.

Now my highschool feels incredibly boring in comparison.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

I hate prudes. Hate them. Taboos in general are fucking stupid. I hope there's local backlash that encourages prosecution to shut this shit down.

Some students told KPHO they didn't even notice until adults started making a big deal out of it
    Hahahaha. Guess he has a small pecker. That's gotta be embarrassing. Getting charged for being a dumb-ass, and then having your fellow classmates not even being able to tell you had your dick out.

I like how no one did anything until AFTER the fact; and AFTER it was printed into the book...
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Isn't that the very basics of US law system?
    if you break the law there are consequences.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

That student council has great editors

Only in the U-S of A. And the picture in the article... why put a huge yellow marking around it, when you're blurring it beyond recognition? Prudes. Violence is fine, having your trousers on your knees, showing your complete underwear is fine, women being dressed with 1 inch of fabric is fine, but God forbid you see a nipple or a penis. Lol.

Seems a large punishment for such a SMALL crime :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Well, for 1, he didn't actually expose himself to anyone but the cameraman unless they can prove otherwise, which is unlikely since no one knew about it.

And 2, the school is the one that distributed the picture, they're the ones that would be held responsible.

At worst he should get a single misdemeanor for indecent exposure to the cameraman, but that's really pushing it because the cameraman didn't even see it.
    As someone pointed out to me, those football players are shoulder to shoulder except for the few who are parted to reveal the penis. More than just this kid were in on it. My bet is he got dared to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    As someone pointed out to me, those football players are shoulder to shoulder except for the few who are parted to reveal the penis. More than just this kid were in on it. My bet is he got dared to do it.
    I noticed that immediately too. It 'just so happens' that the guy is on the second row, and the two guys in front of him 'just happen' to be standing much farther apart than almost everybody else.

10+ Year Old Account
    No "69" jokes in the comments yet? I'm disappoint...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    That is a good prank And on the charges... AMERICA!!! Where a single, unharming prank can scar you for life!
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

He exposed himself, the horrors!

I've never fully understood people's objection to seeing different body parts, I don't think I ever will.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

waiting for the inevitable declaration that showing your penis to someone who hasnt consented to see it is a form of rape, and therefore his charges change and he becomes the worlds fastest up n coming *hehe* serial rapist.

Seems excessive, but if kids are getting charged for taking pictures of themselves and sending them to their siggy's... it's all pretty stupid, but thank technology for providing the opportunities.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I have seen it; the scourge of the human body. There is no coming back. Everything is darkness. The pain is unbearable. *stares out rainy window* what is the meaning of life?

*crying intensifies*

Someone call 911, I cannot go on. For there is no God.

fuuuuuuuck this is dumb.
    I have found the my new emo idol, now sadness overflows me as I will never experience the pain of not having one.

I'm no good at this kind of stuff.

america still scared of the naked body, if he had shot someone he would of got less charges.

He's a guy. He has a penis. I feel like I've been raped just knowing that fact.