Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    If the Warcraft movie is creating its own "universe" then just go ahead and make Thrall brown too. It makes no sense for him to be green.
    Isnt it obvious? Thrall is evil and will be the end boss of World of Warcraft after we defeated Sargeras *jk*

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I read MMO-C. If you dont want people to red them and respond to them, dont make them?

I just dont understand why you want to waste so much energy on something you clearly dislike so much
    I don't necessarily dislike it, I just don't understand some of the choices that are being made.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Blackhand is supposed to be neither green nor brown, but white or lightgrey. Being in such close proximity to furnaces has bleached the brown pigments out of Blackrock orcs.
    Pretty sure the fel energy overrides that and makes them green anyway. Kargath was a redskinned fel orc in the MU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Pretty sure the fel energy overrides that and makes them green anyway. Kargath was a redskinned fel orc in the MU.
    Kilrogg must be an exception then, he's dark grey. The only green on him are the fiery rifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldriss View Post
    might just be me but...... lets wait until the movie is out? and then we can decide what to get mad about
    And pass up on weeks of being mad about what might be or might happen, don't bring that sort of reason here.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Kilrogg must be an exception then, he's dark grey. The only green on him are the fiery rifts.
    Wait, who is Kilrogg in this movie?

Perhaps so the movie has some diversity?