Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    Yeah Sry that blizzard not gonna cater to your power fantasy anymore dude

Play skyrim with God mode activated, maybe more for you
    Alright.. I don't really play a tank myself so I don't need to go and play skyrim again. But the tanks I know from my guild(s) are pretty concerned about the changes.

I haven't even said that I'm against the changes that are being made, I just pointed out that if the direction they are going with tanks is towards just being a meat shield is that the result will be a lower amount of tanks. At least try to read and understand what the other guy is saying before you get your panties in a bunch.

Deleted
    What i'll do :

Prot warrior, R druid, Enh shaman, Mage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    They gonna be enough, like always. Blizzard try to make them op in MoP with revenge and unkillable in WoD but that only resulted in more bad tanks and divas, like always with tanking
    Yeah that's a good point, the difference between good and bad tanks will be less noticeable in Legion. Could be a good thing.

This is pretty much a subjective thing but if you want one of each (including a mage and a shaman) I'll go with:

Mage for ranged
    Enc Shaman for melee
    Druid for heal
    Pala for tank

Why this setup? You have the most offspec posibilities for the future in case you want to respec any char and also you have 1 of each armor type.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow these threads here. We can't pick your class for you. Therefore, we don't allow Help Me Choose My class/spec/race/faction/gender/role/boost threads here.