Big Money Professions in Legion

For those of you in the alpha, what professions are looking like they're going to be the cash cows for alts? In the past I did alchemists for titansteel/truegold cds, and later scribes for that early Darkmoon card rush. Is there anything really standing out in Legion, profession wise?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    For those of you in the alpha, what professions are looking like they're going to be the cash cows for alts? In the past I did alchemists for titansteel/truegold cds, and later scribes for that early Darkmoon card rush. Is there anything really standing out in Legion, profession wise?
    As far i tested, Enchanting is still "Goblin Tier" followed by Alchemy and gathering profession like Mining and Herb which get a huge boost in Legion

So they removed all daily cd from professions in legion?
    Damn i have 10x inscription on alts

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    As far i tested, Enchanting is still "Goblin Tier" followed by Alchemy and gathering profession like Mining and Herb which get a huge boost in Legion
    What do you mean "tested"? how can you "test" the gold efficiency of a profession in a beta/closed server environment?

Enchanting will be able to craft the Tomes of Illusion which unlock enchantment xmogs from their respective expansions and require materials from that expansion to craft. For example the Pandaria one requires Sha Crystals and uncut gems. Might want to bank some resources now and craft as many of these to sell ASAP before everyone has them.

Is there a cooldown for them or will one character be able to make all of them?