Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think it was on the icyblade github i got it from but honestly dont remember - cant post link sadly...
    http://github.com/icyblade/wow_addons

Edit: apparently i could post links

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azazu View Post
    I think it was on the icyblade github i got it from but honestly dont remember - cant post link sadly...

I got so many Lua Errors with those addons ;/

Deleted

Shadowed unitframes downloaded from there works in Legion

Any signal of official versions for beta of Bartender or Dominos?

There was an update to http://weakauras.wtf/WeakAurasLegion.zip and as far as I know we should have squashed all bugs[1] and implemented all of the new ressources. So if you find any issues, please report them at: http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakauras-2/tickets/

[1] Except that cooldowns spirals don't show, that is afaik a Blizzard bug.

is there a handy notes addon for legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Not that I have seen, but there is rActionBar by Zork.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ActionBar.html

Not used yet so cannot comment on functionality.

Edit: Appears to be working with brief testing.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-05-27 at 12:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Seeking an update to Grid for Legion.

Current issues with Grid (that I've noticed):

1. Cannot display character names on the Grid boxes.
    2. Cannot add my own auras for buffs/debuffs/etc. Especially annoying trying to play Disc Priest, as I cannot add Atonement to track its duration.

Grid has not been updated since October of last year. I'm not sure if the person who updated it is still active or willing, but I'm sure there's someone out there capable of coding a fix (purty pwease)! I've used Grid since late TBC for my healing needs; awesome add-on for my uses.

The three plug-ins I use alongside the main add-on (GridStatusHots, GridRaidDebuffs, GridManaBar) all seem to still function very well, although I'm sure GridRaidDebuffs and GridManaBar could be updated for Legion specific things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    My bartender had an update today for the beta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    Daily Global Check is mostly compatible with Legion beta (I only have to update the Work Orders plugin)
    It's on Curse along with DailyGlobalCheck_LegionTreasureChests and DailyGlobalCheck_LegionRareMobs

I'm spending time on filling the rares and treasures databases and since I noticed that someone has just copypasted my data into a handynotes module, I'd appreciate if you give mine a try first

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    Yes, nevcairiel fixed it, try the latest alpha.

Is there a prat or chat addon that works for beta right now? Also something similar to bugsack?

How do I download from there? Clicking a link just goes deeper and deeper into folder and files structure.
    I'm specifically after Shadowed Unit frames only.

Quote Originally Posted by Elamahpla View Post
    Is there a prat or chat addon that works for beta right now?
    Regular Prat copied over from live WoW works fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by solshine2510 View Post
    How do I download from there? Clicking a link just goes deeper and deeper into folder and files structure.
    I'm specifically after Shadowed Unit frames only.

Regular Prat copied over from live WoW works fine for me.
    You cannot download a specific folder from a Github repo using the web interface. You're going to have to download the whole list of addons. On that link's page in the upper right is a big green button that says "clone or download". Click it and then click "download zip" in the popup.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone found Legion version of MSBT or knows any other addon that adds at least icons to damage numbers?

Is there a working version of TomTom for beta?

Something changed in the latest mini patch and the addons I was running plater\details! have graphical issues the backgrounds and colours are all a brilliant fel green the colour of non-existent graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    Something changed in the latest mini patch and the addons I was running plater\details! have graphical issues the backgrounds and colours are all a brilliant fel green the colour of non-existent graphics.
    One of the things Legion changed was how textures are made and handled in code. The changes are relatively small but they have broken literally every addon that uses textures. They probably keep dicking with the texture code, so it'll take a bit for active authors to catch up.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet