Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    If that's the case, the B stands for bullshit. Not sure what the I means.
    If the B is Bullshitting, then the I could stand for a number of things.

I am just confused as to how an unverified source from Fox in the article, became a fact in the OP, then turned into the FBI on page 2. How does that work? That is an impressive magic trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    If the B is Bullshitting, then the I could stand for a number of things.

I am just confused as to how an unverified source from Fox in the article, became a fact in the OP, then turned into the FBI on page 2. How does that work? That is an impressive magic trick.
    I think the answer is in the first paragraph of your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    the security on her homebrew server she stored that classified information on didn't even come close to the security required by law to store classified information

it would be the same as putting a cheap pad lock on a bank safe and claim it is secure
    Really? Do elaborate. I administer my own secure email server, so I'm quite curious to find out if I'm up to government standards.
    Which protection layers did her server have, and which ones were missing that were required?
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    So have formal charges been brought against her yet? Is it significant enough to take any interest in, or is it just the same thing coming again?

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Actually you should be more concerned as to why the congress has not passed legislation forbidding the use of any and all non-secured, non-governmental e-mail and communication servers for all government employees including themselves. The answer of course it it becomes subpoenable and they have lots to hide themselves. Till they do this, this is yet another hypocritical witch hunt.
    I'm aware of that and yeah it's definitely the route I prefer.

As to the alternative media question you had, I'll address that later. I'm at work and don't have the same kind of bookmarks I do at home.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    They couldn't even confirm anything he said, meaning this is basically a conspiracy thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Really? Do elaborate. I administer my own secure email server, so I'm quite curious to find out if I'm up to government standards.
    Which protection layers did her server have, and which ones were missing that were required?
    I need some of GennGreymane's popcorn.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    So have formal charges been brought against her yet? Is it significant enough to take any interest in, or is it just the same thing coming again?
    is the investigation over with? NO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post
    So, she is simultaneously too incompetent to NOT send classified stuff, yet also so HACKZERZ that she scrubbed the drives clean?

Really?!? is THAT your story now?
    She paid a lot of money to a hard drive and document destruction company. http://freebeacon.com/politics/clint...ction-company/

The Hillary Clinton campaign made multiple payments to a company that specializes in hard drive and document destruction, campaign finance records show.

The payments, which were recorded in February and March of 2016, went to the Nevada-based American Document Destruction, Inc., which claims expertise in destroying hard drives or “anything else that a hard drive can come from.”

I'm not an expert but for one government servers that are used to store classified information are on a closed loop meaning there is no connection to the outside world no direct connection to the internet

10+ Year Old Account
    And an FBI investigation going on is meaningless apart from feeding radicals. I've been investigated by the FBI. A good number of people here probably have, for all sorts of varying reasons. That's what their job is. And only a small minority of investigations turn up something that they need to actually care about. The goal of an investigation is not to prosecute; it is to gain the information necessary to know whether or not a prosecution is necessary.

But as you answered my question, I'll return to my not caring and let people get back to their delusions. Wake me up when something actionable happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Call you explain how you went from...

...they could not independently confirm his claims.
    to...

...in fact it was compromised
    ...please?

10+ Year Old Account
    I need some of GennGreymane's popcorn.
    i just bought some. i can share some only if you admit to the sin'dorei being the superior race.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    And an FBI investigation going on is meaningless apart from feeding radicals. I've been investigated by the FBI. A good number of people here probably have, for all sorts of varying reasons. That's what their job is. And only a small minority of investigations turn up something that they need to actually care about. The goal of an investigation is not to prosecute; it is to gain the information necessary to know whether or not a prosecution is necessary.

But as you answered my question, I'll return to my not caring and let people get back to their delusions. Wake me up when something actionable happens.
    I think it is best you follow your quote

“A fool is not a person who does not know something. Rather, a fool is a person who is given information but who chooses to ignore what he is given based on how he wants things to be, rather than how things are."

I'm not an expert but for one government servers that are used to store classified information are on a closed loop meaning there is no connection to the outside world no direct connection to the internet
    Oh, that is indeed curious, then.

Since you claim the information was already classified before she received it, and that classified information was on a closed loop with no connection to the outside world, how did that classified information make it to her server outside of the loop?
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i just bought some. i can share some only if you admit to the sin'dorei being the superior race.
    Yes the Draenei are the superior race. Happy now?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, that is indeed curious, then.

Since you claim the information was already classified before she received it, and that classified information was on a closed loop with no connection to the outside world, how did that classified information make it to her server outside of the loop?
    I need more butter.

Untill the FBI investigation comes to conclusion and the AG decided to or more likely to not indict, then speculation on this topic is dull. The shills on the left will tell you there are reasons to hate her while simultaneously telling you that she's a fucking God send of a president choice. The shills on the right will continue to tear their hair out as they wish for due process to be shit on just to have her be in prison. America land of the fuck You only my side matter.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes the Draenei are the superior race. Happy now?

- - - Updated - - -

I need more butter.
    nope sorry no popcorn. wait i think i might have some special just for you *puts special ingredient in popcorn* there you go.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    nope sorry no popcorn. wait i think i might have some special just for you *puts special ingredient in popcorn* there you go.
    Why the hostility I did as you asked.

Why the hostility I did as you asked.
    He is anti space goat...so give him some horns you will get you butter.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."