Deleted

A discussion about how Legacy servers should be implemented + lots more.

I know that this is a sensitive subject so I understand if anyone disagrees. I'm just worried about how the community wishes for Blizzard to implement these Legacy servers because it's starting to sound potentially terrible and further away from what people wanted in the first place: a 100% vanilla experience.

I've been hearing a lot of people discussing that the legacy server should be changed to add or remove features that were never apart of vanilla world of warcraft, as well as this whole thing about how a TBC server would follow vanilla after. These ideas seem very scary and felt like ranting about them so I made a video if anyone is interested. I know this is a very sensitive subject so would love to hear your thoughts. I personally would play on a legacy server as well as Legion, but it's nice that Blizzard are actually now considering Legacy servers IMO:

Lastly, I hate my voice and not use to recording unlike many other YouTubers so sorry about that in advance! haha

Can't you just post your comments in the existing threads like every other person in the world has to?

Also, a 20 min YT vid? Are you fucking kidding.

Deleted
    Best way to implement legacy servers......is to not implement them at all.

I watched it and I agree. Your video quality is actually quite good as well. The quality of your voice-over, the loudness of music, voice etc and the video editing was decent as well, and most importantly, you were well spoken, you didn't go ERMM ERM all the time. I don't know if you're new to this stuff, but it was good. I do not know what to say regarding your opinion in the video because I actually agree with almost everything. I do think that they should even leave achievements out completely.

I think it's a bit farfetched that people would like to watch a 20min video while there's a >1200 page thread about it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    The moment a Classic server is implemented in any way, the bitching will just start. It will not be a subforum on this site with thousands of happy Fonzies
    Easily fixed. Put a sticker somewhere that reminds people, that the result of bitching can be found in the retail game.

Good video with good points, worth the watch.

Liked the video. Well done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Also, a 20 min YT vid? Are you fucking kidding.
    Not to burst your bubble, but i dont think this video is about Legion features which can be boiled down to 30seconds..

If you made a legacy server for one expansion, you need to make them for all, or it wouldn't be fair. Blizz ain't got time for that nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

7+ Year Old Account
    we have an entire megathread about legacy servers, you really had to make a new thread?

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    Best way to implement legacy servers......is to not implement them at all.
    Watch your tongue boy!

10+ Year Old Account
    The only way a legacy server should be implemented, is with a power switch glued to OFF!
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Your name is "Mayron" "as always". Here I thought why people change their names all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the megathread